Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my mother

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
I hate my mother. She honestly should have never even bothered with having me. Like I feel like all of my problems in life are because of her. If she wasn't my mother I would've never had curry skin and could've possibly been born as a cumskinned person, I probably wouldnt have had aspergers, I would've probably not have all of my problems dismissed and I probably wouldn't be beaten daily if I had a different mother.

I honestly learned to despise women because of my mother.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

I spent hours immersing myself in White Nationalist literature to understand the difference between myself and tall White Chads. This, combined with my ASD symptoms and social problems, reinforced my thoughts of inferiority. It was Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball that prevented me from rotting completely.

i understand

Hating your pos toilet whore mother is a trucel trait

I love my mom and dad.

I hate my family in general tbh