Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my life

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It just keeps getting worse my hair is slowly thinning bit by bit very slowly health keeps getting worse I’m too young to already be having such major health deterioration mental problems keep getting worse stress and anxiety just keep compounding until I legit feel on the verge of breaking down every day holy fuck a non chad/rich males life is utter garbage

i've decided to speed up my decay process by delving into drugs and other unhealthy habits
might aswell have some pleasure in life since i'm already here against my will

Yeah, my balding is getting much worse at an alarming rate, and I think I'm developing IBS. Life is a crock of shit.

Yeah, my balding is getting much worse at an alarming rate, and I think I'm developing IBS. Life is a crock of shit.
I have diffuse thinning so it’s not very noticeable yet but when my hair is greasy or oily (which happens very very fast because it’s thin), then it becomes noticeable, tiny little thin streaks here and there where you can see a mm or two of a bald spot

Right now normies can’t tell but give it 6 months they will. I’m considering doing fin.

when my hair is greasy or oily (which happens very very fast because it’s thin),
My hair is the same, very thin, and when it gets greasy, it just opens up the entire bald spot in the middle of my head for all the world to see. :fuk:

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown, waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Drink pineapple juice :feelsjuice:

How exactly? And how old are u?
Just random shit like pain and cramps, lately random chest tightness that migrates everywhere, I assume it’s asthma or something, random shit, overall bad health

Just random shit like pain and cramps, lately random chest tightness that migrates everywhere, I assume it’s asthma or something, random shit, overall bad health
Are you vaxxed? Sounds like you are^^

it's a sin,but i honestly i don't see myself going for more two years.i will try going backhome and see if that does anything.if that doesn't then i don't know.

You may have Coronaids
:feelsrope:Very possible and quite true.

I never got Covid, to my understanding, but who knows.

In reality I suspect it’s because of my low iq horrible diet, no exercise, and heavy abuse of alcohol and cigarettes starting to take its toll. I also have chronic never ending stress and anxiety that probably compounds everything. Tbh, I probably am living the worst life style I possibly can.

Last edited:
Covid is a hoax, nigga. Dont be a sheep. I was joking, nigga
I really can’t tell anymore. I know the Vax is bad, and that it’s potentially true it could give you VAIDS. I don’t know if Covid is real, as I’m just the flu re branded, or it just flat out doesn’t exist. All I know is I’ve never been vaccinated and I have terrinle health so it’s not the Vax. The good news is I finally left the city so I already feel my anxiety and stress slightly leaving. Living in cities is an over stimulating hell hole. I may even not need to abuse copes so much to be able to tolerate it anymore.

Welcome in the club.

I cant tell that its obvious, planned bullshit
It’s just insane to me I still see people wearing masks or those who got the jab willingly, let alone the boosters

Legit can’t understand being them

My full list is: balding (severe already), adult acne, ED and panic disorder.
It's unreal how much anxiety and a panic disorder can ruin your physical health and limit your life. My nervous system doesn't understand how to regulate itself and gives me heart pains, ectopic beats (which are terrifying to feel) and just generally blasts my heart rate to the max even when I do a slow slow jog.

It’s just insane to me I still see people wearing masks or those who got the jab willingly, let alone the boosters

Legit can’t understand being them
They are subhuman who deserve the "jab" every 2 weeks. And the "side effects" like heart attacks and other shit is just a sign that the "vaccine" is working well.....

It just keeps getting worse my hair is slowly thinning bit by bit very slowly health keeps getting worse I’m too young to already be having such major health deterioration mental problems keep getting worse stress and anxiety just keep compounding until I legit feel on the verge of breaking down every day

Same. i don't know what to do with my life

Resonates. I'm planning to commit sui by the time i graduate.

holy fuck a non chad/rich males life is utter garbage
niggers like you "suspect" me while saying normie shit like non chads and normies automatically live utter garbage incel lives :feelsugh: get a grip faggot :feelswhat:

god damn you are obsessed with me dude down to stalking all my posts

god damn you are obsessed with me dude down to stalking all my posts
PicsArt 05 08 113138

I was right. you're undeniably a soy, high estrogen cuck. that is why you're probably balding atm (if that is not larp at all).

the reasons why you have mental issues are nothing but larp. no trauma is mentioned, no experience or details mentioned whatsoever which is typical for people like you. it's so obvious.

The real reason why you're mentally unstable though, is probably your larp again, you aren't even an incel but you try your best to latch on here. your own parents are disappointed because they see you desperately trying to act like you are a genuinely lost incel. your life draws attention from acting like one, and draws misery from being unable to perfect the act :blackpill::what:

Last edited:
@kekfuel check this fucking cuck right here :what:

That sucks ass, dude.

It's over dude, i have seborrheic dermatitis (skin condition) because of stress, because of that i have to use a ketoconazole which have been making my hair thinner and thinner every year, i'm 30kg overweight because of binge eating and beer.

today i went to the doctor to get a paper that says i'm able to do sports so i can join a gym and he told me that i'm on the verge of hypertension, holy shit i thought it only affects boomers but he said if there was continuous stress during early life it can happen to late teens and young adults, it's not bad enough to take medication but it's sooner or later.

if life wasnt shit enough a new problem just popped out today that can make me fail school. its honestly just fucking for us.

Last edited:
It's over dude, i have seborrheic dermatitis (skin condition) because of stress, because of that i have to use a ketoconazole which have been making my hair thinner and thinner every year, i'm 30kg overweight because of binge eating and beer.

today i went to the doctor to get a paper that says i'm able to do sports so i can join a gym and he told me that i'm on the verge of hypertension, holy shit i thought it only affects boomers but he said if there was continuous stress during early life it can happen to late teens and young adults, it's not bad enough to take medication but it's sooner or later.

if life wasnt shit enough a new problem just popped out today that can make me fail school. its honestly just fucking for us.
Bro, I had high blood pressure since I was like 18, and I wasn’t fat at all and regularly exercised then, lol. Doctors were always extremely confused when they read it, and then checked my heart and saw there was nothing wrong with my EKG.

Inceldom absolutely obliterates your health

i've decided to speed up my decay process by delving into drugs and other unhealthy habits
might aswell have some pleasure in life since i'm already here against my will
Based

Bro, I had high blood pressure since I was like 18, and I wasn’t fat at all and regularly exercised then, lol. Doctors were always extremely confused when they read it, and then checked my heart and saw there was nothing wrong with my EKG.

Inceldom absolutely obliterates your health

[UWSL]you definitely need the meds[/UWSL]
[UWSL](for high blood pressure :what:)[/UWSL]