Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my life yet I spend 9 hours a day slaving away for just enough money to continue living (the life that I hate)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Quite ironic how much effort I spend into making sure I don't starve to death, despite having been desiring death for years now.

It's not like I even make enough money to spend it on anything other than the necessities for survival. I'm literally working to keep being tortured by this existence.

And yet I don't have the balls to kill myself? Why is it so hard to commit suicide? It's literally impossible for me, I'll never be able to do it, and yet every day I beg the universe to give me an aneurysm so I could die instantly.

RISE AND GRIND GOY

I think you need a hope that life better than current one exists after death to be able to do it easier.

Move to a different country.

Moneymax brah

Invest in crypto right now and it will x10 soon back to its normal price.

play this before work every morning

Start a dangerous hobby, like drugs

This is why I long for universal basic income

Become a politician.

Just live without money like Mark Boyle. Sure it involves some work each day but still a more free way of living compared to wagecucking.

Just live without money like Mark Boyle. Sure it involves some work each day but still a more free way of living compared to wagecucking.

Moneyless.....

Order my book

Fuck that faggot

its a never ending cycle.

Become a STREETNEET AKA beggar.

Jk don't do it, boyo.

I feel for you though, wageslaving sucks. I guess you can think about people who are worse off to cope. While wageslaving at the construction site I tried to think about Marcelo , who is in jail (for 41 years).

If you hate your life, you shouldn’t work to sustain it (or at the very least you shouldn’t have to toil to do so) hit the ropes buddy boyo

What kind of shit job do you do?

Tbh I could use a wagecuck Job right now, this NEET life is too depressing

Stop complaining wageslave, you have work tomorrow.

What is it that stops you? Is the act of carrying it impossible for you to do(as in your body won't let you do it), thoughts of how it would affect your family, fear of death, or some other hope or attachment to something?

For me it's the attachment to my parents, as I know that if they were gone, I could kill myself right now. It's difficult to explain, but I can't will myself to do it while they're still alive, or at least while I still feel a connection to them. I'm not afraid of death specifically. Although I don't think I would've been capable of doing it when I was younger, even just a few years ago I was still too afraid.

Maybe one day I'll just be so upset and impulsive that it overrides my reservations, however I suspect that I'll have to overcome this hurdle intentionally if I really want to do it.

I think you need a hope that life better than current one exists after death to be able to do it easier.
Or to fully believe that nonexistence is better than existence, perhaps both. As counterintuitive as it is, one way to help muster the will to go through with it is to think of things that make you feel content or happy, as it might help calm you down and alleviate your fears.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back