Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my hometown

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Its so fucking boring. And theres a high probability of running into people i know from school. (Happens almost every time I leave the house). Wish I could move to a new town by myself and rot for the rest of my days

chances of me seeing people i use to know are slim

Me, fucking, too. In ways you would not believe. I fantasize about it's destruction so very often. If I was to be made a god, the first thing I would do is wipe this entire land and all who inhabit it off the face of the planet.

Me, fucking, too. In ways you would not believe. I fantasize about it's destruction so very often. If I was to be made a god, the first thing I would do is wipe this entire land and all who inhabit it off the face of the planet.

same here I get anxiety just leaving my home and running into high school classmates

I rarely shave my beard these days and I have started to go bald as of late.

Even if I meet people from school, they never recognize me.

I like mine. Granted, no one knew me, so no worries about awkward run-ins.

same here. I want to leave this country entirely and start over.

There's a high likelihood that I'll never see anyone I recognize from high school/college ever again. Wouldn't have it any other way.