Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my homeless Chadrone cousin

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Last year a cousin of mine of mine immigrated from Latin America to the Netherlands, my mother forced me to register him on my address. I've never seen him before, his name is José and he's mixed race, his father is White (Portuguese) and his mother's a Nigger. The man is "a Dutch dwarf" at a mere 185 cm tall, but because of my shit posture he actually believed that he was significantly taller than me until my mother forced us to pose next to each other with me putting my back straight to prove that I was taller for whatever reason (this was before I was height-pilled). His face isn't even that good in my opinion, he has "a bad jawline" according to me but nobody else sees it.

While he registered at my address (and I had to pay taxes for him) he went to live with my mother. Until he left as he hated living in the middle of nowhere.

Now, he's quite muscular, this man has a six-pack and he has absolutely no issue finding a toilet to mate with. Apparently while he's been homeless for a year now he has slept a total of 0 nights outside, he literally just finds a toilet where he can stay at because he's a Chadrone (half-Chad, half-Tyrone). He told me that he stays at the place of a toilet until he's bored with her. :feelswhat:
Just the difference in how people treat us is enormous, this was the first Day of him in the Netherlands we suddenly started running into some Nigger Latino's that knew him from his home country in the city where I live, people he hadn't seen in years and didn't know that he was in the Netherlands. While standing in the middle of a bicycle lane and I was standing on the side to not block people bypassers got angry at ME for him blocking the road. If you're ugly you always get the blame. :feelsbadman:

This guy mogs me into absolute oblivion and he constantly gets offered jobs, I've been a NEET for most of my life. People go out of their way to help him, but his shit personality doesn't let him succeed.

If I looked like him I'd be living an amazing life, but his good looks are wasted on an idiot who believes that the world is flat (this idiot got a university degree in nautical sciences, I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher let him pass because of his looks).

He's only a year older than me and he has a son, he cheated so often on his ex that she eventually dumped him, meanwhile HER mother sends HIM money. WTF?! Being a Chadrone is like having some advantages toilets have as a man. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

execute him isis style
in minecraft ofc

You are taller than 6 foot?? :feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsclown:

Good.

This guy mogs me into absolute oblivion and he constantly gets offered jobs, I've been a NEET for most of my life. People go out of their way to help him, but his shit personality doesn't let him succeed.

My half-cousin has had several lovers, including his...

(Mockery)

Indeed. My name is derived from the middle name of my deceased maternal grandfather.

It is not Pean, so Cumskin holes are disgusted by it.

Perhaps they laugh at him and openly disrespect him regularly. Perhaps they laugh with their grandfather about his presence...?

I am short because of Mother, and dark because of my other parent.

However, my intelligence is above average due to my maternal grandfather's genes and my paternal genes.

I mog him

he's been homeless for a year now he has slept a total of 0 nights outside, he literally just finds a toilet where he can stay at because he's a Chadrone (half-Chad, half-Tyrone). He told me that he stays at the place of a toilet until he's bored with her.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
He's only a year older than me and he has a son, he cheated so often on his ex
Ahhhh kill me:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Netherlands and white countries are places where bulls (blacks) and black-looking mixed race men are priviledged. Should have treated him bad.

Eliminate him,Jamal khashoggi style:feelstastyman::feelsLSD::smonk:

Your cousin is 6’1, you’re even taller than him, and yet you expect us to believe you’re incel?

How the fuck can you be incel while being taller than 6’1? At that height no matter how ugly you are, as long as you’re not disfigured, deformed or disabled, women will let you fuck them just because of your height alone. You are taller than 95% of men on this planet

Your cousin is 6’1, you’re even taller than him, and yet you expect us to believe you’re incel?

How the fuck can you be incel while being taller than 6’1? At that height no matter how ugly you are, as long as you’re not disfigured, deformed or disabled, women will let you fuck them just because of your height alone. You are taller than 95% of men on this planet
Average height in he Netherlands is 182cm, so he's still noticeably taller than the average Dutch man. Or you know, maybe he measured his height extremely wrong.