Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my family

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
Anytime i look at myself in the mirror i look like a huge beast, no one wants to be my friend, i wished i had friends for fuckin once, my mom was a bitch to me, she abused me, my dad did the same, i honestly hate living with them even more than, i cant buy a house cuz the ecomony is fucking expensive and when i tried to explain this, the pos dad decides to get mad at me for it, i just feel like bashing ym head in already, this time however, i want to bash my parents skulls in, for all the shit they did to me, they deserve to die for it, my god i cant fucking stand this shit anymore, i just feel like fucking killing them already, their assholes, i want to kill my entire family, i hate them, i hate them all i don't want to be around these people anymore than i already am, these shitstains get to be at peace while im forced to relive the same nightmares from my childhood, i hate them i hate them all, i tried going on the reddits to explain this shit but i get the same reponse, i hate my entire family i hate them, they never loved me, they always saw me as a freak, they compared me, they mocked and belittle me in every single chance they get, i want to kill them, i want them to die finally

Shut up Faggot and kys or i will come down to china and smash in your fucking bug hived head bitch i swear to fucking god you chinks are digusting fuckers

Give them the love they nevER gave you.

Shut up Faggot and kys or i will come down to china and smash in your fucking bug hived head bitch i swear to fucking god you chinks are digusting fuckers
im a jap lel

based

Can you live without them?

it seems many incels have similar problems with their family

problems always seem to start at home and then repeat everywhere else

i really don't read the essais of someone with less thann 100 posts
might just be a larp story

This is prolly some evidence of why they dont like u haha

Anytime i look at myself in the mirror i look like a huge beast, no one wants to be my friend, i wished i had friends for fuckin once, my mom was a bitch to me, she abused me, my dad did the same, i honestly hate living with them even more than, i cant buy a house cuz the ecomony is fucking expensive and when i tried to explain this, the pos dad decides to get mad at me for it, i just feel like bashing ym head in already, this time however, i want to bash my parents skulls in, for all the shit they did to me, they deserve to die for it, my god i cant fucking stand this shit anymore, i just feel like fucking killing them already, their assholes, i want to kill my entire family, i hate them, i hate them all i don't want to be around these people anymore than i already am, these shitstains get to be at peace while im forced to relive the same nightmares from my childhood, i hate them i hate them all, i tried going on the reddits to explain this shit but i get the same reponse, i hate my entire family i hate them, they never loved me, they always saw me as a freak, they compared me, they mocked and belittle me in every single chance they get, i want to kill them, i want them to die finally
My family were losers as well if you can't love your kid. You're a loser in my book in a way. I don't know your circumstances but if you have a chance please cut off all ties with your relatives. It's hard to do it if you have no money I understand that. Is there something that you're doing that pisses them off? Also are they just mean horrible people to be around some people are awful. Even horses can be bad parents. It's not your fault. You did not consent to exist at least try to make it. Everyone else's problem now that you're here.