Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my disgusting shit brown eyes

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
If I inherited blue or green eyes I would legit be a slayer. Because of my brown eyes i have a shit tier ugly ethnic eye area, If i had green or blue eyes i would be an exotic ethnic and would have no problem getting women. instead i look like a low iq ugly ethnic

I'm an ethnik with light green eyes and they haven't helped me slay. You also gotta be tall and chiseled like Meeks.

using imagination since no pics

It's all about face and looks.

If I inherited blue or green eyes I would legit be a slayer.
M7qLx_s-200x150.gif

Eye colour is probably one of the saddest copes yet.

Coloured eyes makes you a god to ethnic females

Your lack of forward projection...that gets negated by eye color? I can't see a fellowcel COPE like this.

cope blue eyes or not ur truecel

Eye color doesn't matter as much as having vertically narrow and hooded eyes tbh.

normies dont give a shit about eye area, only eye color tbh
I hope you're trolling boyo, I'd take hunter brown eyes over colored bug eyes any day.

If women hate brown eyes why do so many normies have them?

I have brown eye's aswell, i really wish i had green eyes though.

I hope you're trolling boyo, I'd take hunter brown eyes over colored bug eyes any day.
HAHAHHAHHAHAH / EYE AREA "doesnt matter" you should be a comedian.. Look at people with graves disease with "colored eyes" or big eyes in general its a Facial KILLER.

HAHAHHAHHAHAH / EYE AREA "doesnt matter" you should be a comedian.. Look at people with graves disease with "colored eyes" or big eyes in general its a Facial KILLER.
You replying to me or hehe xd?

Why hasn't anyone put a stop to this yet.

I have blue eyes and they have done nothing for me.