Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting brown eyed untermensch

I did know a syrian guy at work who I would have assumed was white until telling me he was arab, he got mistaken for white many times
Many people have said similar things on this forum. Yet, people think we all look Indian. It's easier to justify starting wars in the middle East, when you tell white Normies that we are all brown and look Indian.

I fucking hate having shit-colored eyes, feels awful, I can't help but get pissed off when I see someone with blue eyes, my favorite color, my disgusting subhuman t50s aren't even at least good for seeing, need to wear glasses, my eyes have failed at the bare minimum, jfl. Feel so fucking mogged when I see a blue eyed person, even some sandniggers have blue eyes.
Another thing I want to mention is how one of my sisters was born with blue eyes but they turned brown eventually. My mom straight up said she was happy my sister lost her blue eyes so that my OTHER two sisters wouldn't be jealous of her lmao

Abea361e 67a1 4bbc 8d90 e3d4741601bc

Many people have said similar things on this forum. Yet, people think we all look Indian. It's easier to justify starting wars in the middle East, when you tell white Normies that we are all brown and look Indian.
But there are definitely some dark arabs like the egyptians and the yemenis

Weren't Jews a bit brown themselves until they mixed with Polish/Slavs
Levantines are already fairly white looking by default, so a levantine Hebrew mixing with east europeans will naturally make them look mostly very white

SereneHadaya
Hla deeb
192b2af7 83c8 4131 a62a cb0eabf5d6dd

Attachments

• 192b2af7-83c8-4131-a62a-cb0eabf5d6dd.jpeg.jpg
    192b2af7-83c8-4131-a62a-cb0eabf5d6dd.jpeg.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
Another thing I want to mention is how one of my sisters was born with blue eyes but they turned brown eventually. My mom straight up said she was happy my sister lost her blue eyes so that my OTHER two sisters wouldn't be jealous of her lmao

View attachment 1202357
This usually happens with half-white kids they look white at the start but the older they grow the more brown they become

Most arabs are brown or ethnic looking but that's not the point. The point is that EVEN brown arabs look better than indians due to having better bones, and that white arabs exist in decent amount, so normies always acting like all arabs are brown is stupid

Weren't Jews a bit brown themselves until they mixed with Polish/Slavs
Compared to Germans, semites are obviously, brown. But we can easily be bleached, because, even we don't pass as white, we re causacaoid, Most half Arab/white kids look white. The King of Jordan is one example.
IMG 20240719 213657
But obviously, that doesn't mean white passing people don't exist among Arabs. The Assads are both white passing, so is the Queen of morroco who is a ginger and many other arab leaders.
IMG 20240719 213959
IMG 20240719 213907IMG 20240719 213856
It's almost impossible, to bleach Asians and blacks on the other hand.

This usually happens with half-white kids they look white at the start but the older they grow the more brown they become
Yeah, but I'm fully arab, not mixed. Eat anatolian/north iraq/west Iran is my ancestry.
Screenshot 20240719 121112 Samsung Internet

Yes, whiter ones are usually, From the Levant(Syria, palestine, Jordan, Lebanon) and Iran and turkey who are similar genetically, but just speak a different language.

Compared to Germans, semites are obviously, brown. But we can easily be bleached, because, even we don't pass as white, we re causacaoid, Most half Arab/white kids look white. The King of Jordan is one example.
View attachment 1202358
But obviously, that doesn't mean white passing people don't exist among Arabs. The Assads are both white passing, so is the Queen of morroco who is a ginger and many other arab leaders.
View attachment 1202364
View attachment 1202365View attachment 1202366
It's almost impossible, to bleach Asians and blacks on the other hand.
I guess the arab genes are weak, unlike Blacks who will take a good few generations of race-mixing before they start looking white

Lol bro how are you gonna tell me about MY eye color vs MY brothers eye? I see him and myself everyday. His eyes are lighter shade of brown, mine are very dark, basically black

Lol bro how are you gonna tell me about MY eye color vs MY brothers eye? I see him and myself everyday. His eyes are lighter shade of brown, mine are very dark, basically black
Im talking about the pictures bro
one is in light and the other isn't

I guess the arab genes are weak, unlike Blacks who will take a good few generations of race-mixing before they start looking white
No, it's because alot of Arabs already have genetics for blue eyes and white skin. Arabs are obviously the genetically closest to europeans. It'd similar to why somalis who mix with whites have kids who look whiter than someone who is half white/nigerian
WEV1OPaQIU7wRlPz1dT5VJY2LPArn3KAh06QV023pEQ

Im talking about the pictures bro
one is in light and the other isn't
Maybe, but my eyes are actually way darker than my brother's. His are brown. Mine are black

If I were to take a DNA test, would do you think I would get?
100% levanr I would guess since I have seen most levantines get that. Maybe some Greek, anatolian or Italian, but around 5%

No, it's because alot of Arabs already have genetics for blue eyes and white skin. Arabs are obviously the genetically closest to europeans. It'd similar to why somalis who mix with whites have kids who look whiter than someone who is half white/nigerian
View attachment 1202370
I did notice Ethiopian/Eritrean/Somalis look more caucasoid than other africans

That's true. Somalians are the most causacaoid.

I have seen videos showing many half white/somali who have green or even blue eyes, but you never see a half white/asian with green eyes. Maybe hazel at most

I understand your suffering brocel. My whole family has blue eyes except for me and my stupid whore mothER. I can't believe I have brown eyes like shitskins despite my noble full european ancestry

I understand your suffering brocel. My whole family has blue eyes except for me and my stupid whore mothER. I can't believe I have brown eyes like shitskins despite my noble full european ancestry
What type of european are you?

Light eyes is such a massive and underrated boost to SMV.

Blue is the most common eye colour in my country

I fucking hate having shit-colored eyes, feels awful, I can't help but get pissed off when I see someone with blue eyes, my favorite color, my disgusting subhuman t50s aren't even at least good for seeing, need to wear glasses, my eyes have failed at the bare minimum, jfl. Feel so fucking mogged when I see a blue eyed person, even some sandniggers have blue eyes.
Blue eyes are quite common in white countries not seen as special here in burgerland maybe in India or Africa it would be praised by chink girls maybe as well green is the real rare gem mogger my tallfag uncle has them :lasereyes: but still is kinda just icing on the cake I have never gotten a single compliment from a foid on mine shape also matters

Attachments

• 20240720_075619.jpg
    20240720_075619.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
Fkn brutal man, I know some browneyed chads (mixed race) that gets commented by ladies how beautiful and dark/brown their eyes are, but yeah light blue hunter eyes mogs it :feelsrope: