Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my deformed chest

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
When I was in my teens I realized I was born with a condition called pectus carinatum. My sternum is basically deformed as fuck and points outwards instead of being flat. In high school I gymmaxxed and got pretty jacked in an attempt to cover it up to the point that dudes in my gym class started rumors that I was taking steroids. Eventually I realized that no matter what I do I will never really have an aesthetically pleasing, symmetric body like a normal person. I'm now comfortable taking my shirt off at the pool or beach but I can't ever imagine finding a girl who doesn't find my body physically repulsive. Its just hard coming to terms with the fact that my genetic RNG is so trash that on top of being born short and rice I am also cursed with a 1 in 400 physical malformation. There is really nothing to do but accept my fate.

Pectus Carinatum

Looks alright to me. Better than that disease I forgot the name but it's been featured in a few threads here and there. The one that causes the exaggeratedly feminine frame.