Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate music

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
No matter is just mainstream "call for chad music" or edgy metal music,Or vintage or instrumental high energy piano music,I just imagine that the npcs who play those songs never truly suffered crippling incidents in their life,Like if their were chosen by the worm,Haha.

"If you like music, you have never suffered in your life"

Depends on what type but lets all agree mainstream music is fuckibg diarrhea

Depends on what type but lets all agree mainstream music is fuckibg diarrhea
Agreed but he says if you listen to music, it means you have never had trauma in your life

Music is my main cope. I listen to it 6 hours a day. Interesting how different people are.

you haven't found music you like just keep searching

Who said that?
The man who made this thread did
"I just imagine that the npcs who play those songs never truly suffered crippling incidents in their life"

I used to listen to a lot of rap music but I stopped when I realized it's music about fucking bitches and getting money and I'm scared to leave my room

you haven't found music you like just keep searching
There is something called musical anhedonia. Roughly 5% of people just don't like music because of their genes.