Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate movies like this:

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★

This is the kind of movie you'd love to go see with a girlfriend to have a nice laugh with, and then have pleasurable sex afterwards. But no, I can't have that. It's not fair. The amount of normies that will be going to this with their gfs makes me mad/sad/rage.

Side note: I'm not even talking about the plot of this particular movie. But fucking hell, WHY CANT I HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE STACY TO FUCK ON DEMAND

Last edited:
I hate American Pie, probably one of the worst movies out there.

they could use a chatbot to write better movies all they make is garbage

I didn’t even click, it looks stupid

I didn’t even click, it looks stupid
roastie whore (yes literally she's portrayed as that in the movie) gets paid by incel's parents to have sex with him. that's the plot. probably they become "true love" in the end, but despite that being a blatant lie it also doesn't even deliver a great message for incels (only way an incel can find love is if your parents pay a used up whore to fuck you. a whore that wouldn't even look at you in the street other than to make fun of you.)

not even gonna look it up, it looks like it's gonna be worse than drinking sewage water

roastie whore (yes literally she's portrayed as that in the movie) gets paid by incel's parents to have sex with him. that's the plot. probably they become "true love" in the end, but despite that being a blatant lie it also doesn't even deliver a great message for incels (only way an incel can find love is if your parents pay a used up whore to fuck you. a whore that wouldn't even look at you in the street other than to make fun of you.)
:lul::lul::feelsrope:

I'll never understand why all the money, time and effort people waste to make shitty movies.