Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hate most hentai so i'm learning to draw my own

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

i can't draw titties and all that shit so i'm trying to git gud at drawing body. i have inspo pics but i want to be able to draw a female body without any reference.

Mogs @GripMaxxing's tranny waifu to hell m back

nice drawing but why do you hate hentai
what most people draw is just disgusting to me. women with dicks, over inflated massive proportion, gross feet shit, grotesque styles, etc. it's all awful to me so i'll just do it myself. i like believable slim girls and it's quite apparent most hentai artists don't.

what most people draw is just disgusting to me. women with dicks, over inflated massive proportion, gross feet shit, grotesque styles, etc. it's all awful to me so i'll just do it myself. i like believable slim girls and it's quite apparent most hentai artists don't.
you can use tags in hentai sites to specify what u want and what you dont

also wdym by grotesque style

Nice drawing bro. I hope you will share more of ur work :feelsaww:

You're learning to draw just to make hentai? :fuk:

You're learning to draw just to make hentai? :fuk:
i like drawing other stuff too sometimes, it's helpful for other things i want to do. but yes, hentai is my main reason for learning to draw.

Yk me well don't you

This? I drew it with MSpaint, took me abt 5 mins
boobies way too big for me :feelsjuice:

you can use tags in hentai sites to specify what u want and what you dont

also wdym by grotesque style
i know how to use tags and all that, but i just don't like 99% of the stuff i see. so i'll simply create something that's perfect for me.

At least make money off it

That is nice, I like realistic slim girls too. It is a bit hard to get good material, it either 16-17 year old bodies or loli flat chested, in between is kind of rare. But usually when searching for content I look for art of a specific character vs. descriptive tags. So instead of small breasts or school uniform I would search characters like misaka mikoto, fubuki kancolle, idolmaster characters or specific artists.
I have also noticed that some MMD 3D models the guys who like slimmer models tend to put more effort into detailing their bodies VS some of the models of adult girls with big breasts that get lazy because they just stick a big pair of breasts to keep people distracted. I have seen a model of petite miku that had even like ribs showing because she was so skinny also ayanami model is good too. I would have to look for the video with just her swimsuit.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZlrPxrf04

There is a world of hentai out there dude. There's something for everyone. You are probably just not looking for it the right way.

As much as I despise youngcels, I have to say you really have a refined taste. If you can't draw tits properly, just don't draw them at all. Flat anime girls (with normal height and waist proportion) are the most aesthetically appealing imo

if shes not shitting out of her nipples i cant coom