Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate millionaires and billionaires that never had to wageslave

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate wealthy people that never had to work a job why I’m forced to wageslave with the threat of homelessness for the rest of my life and I don’t have a girlfriend or a social life

Broke my heart

Just exist mode in terms of living

I want to see these people tortured and burned alive in hell in video game :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Wrong.

90 pct of rich people started with nothing.

Im indifferent to them and just try not to think about it. Having hate for them won’t change anything except make myself more miserable

I bet you hate NEETs leeching off welfare tho
I’m happy for brocels that managed to escape wage slavery. Id much rather my tax dollars(usually i work under the table tho) go to them rather than to single moms, schools, or degenerate military

I hate wealthy people that never had to work a job why I’m forced to wageslave with the threat of homelessness for the rest of my life and I don’t have a girlfriend or a social life
Oy vey :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Work harder Goyim and pay more taxes!!!!!
I need to have a more luxurious lifestyle to cope with being a fucking mentally disabled autistic gigatrucel :feelsping:
Also I have wageslave but in a (((((corporate))))) internship through connections so i didn’t even do any work :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: