Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate living in my parents hell house

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I asked for some money for food (I am a uni student so no money rn) since we have fucking nothing edible but of course my retard dad pointed out we have canned beets and moldy bread so according to him I have enough food and I should finish that before I can get money :feelsseriously: I'm tired of living with fucking retards with the food standards of fucking animals. I wouldn't mind not getting any money for food if I had a job but he knows I can't work rn (due to school and corona) so its bullshit.

Sounds like a brutal situation man. You are quite strong for putting up with that bullshit.

Sounds like a brutal situation man. You are quite strong for putting up with that bullshit.
thanks. I am barely putting up with it so idk if I count as strong lol.

Strong in my eyes at least. I hope things get better for you.
thanks man. Hopefully the quality of my life will improve a lot once I move out.

If there is one thing I have learned. Its that, there is almost always a way if you work the angles. Your dad says that there are beets and moldy bread to eat so, one day, pretend you are eating that shit, but just throw it away or hide it in your room and tell him you ate it. Or you could open up the beets and try to cook something with it but pretend you arent paying attention and burn them so you have to throw them out. Or just pretend you cut your hand on the can so your blood got into the beets and they are ruined.

If there is one thing I have learned. Its that, there is almost always a way if you work the angles. Your dad says that there are beets and moldy bread to eat so, one day, pretend you are eating that shit, but just throw it away or hide it in your room and tell him you ate it. Or you could open up the beets and try to cook something with it but pretend you arent paying attention and burn them so you have to throw them out. Or just pretend you cut your hand on the can so your blood got into the beets and they are ruined.
thats what I was planning tbh. It just sucks having to skip eating for a bit to get rid of the shit food.

I will eat some fast food tomorrow for you.

I will eat some fast food tomorrow for you.
I can't even eat fastfood normally since it is full of gluten :cryfeels: I used to love eating it its lifefuel.

If you are getting fast food tomorrow get some chicken nuggies they are the best.

Have you ever thought of "forcing" your way out?
Like, finding a new uni at 200 miles and saying that it's the only uni who will accept to teach to such a failure... Then asking for money otherwise you'll end up homeless and it'll be their fault? :feelskek:

Have you ever thought of "forcing" your way out?
Like, finding a new uni at 200 miles and saying that it's the only uni who will accept to teach to such a failure... Then asking for money otherwise you'll end up homeless and it'll be their fault? :feelskek:
I normally live at uni but due to the corona virus I have to live at home now. It sucks too since I got a good room on the first floor right near the door and I got taken out early due to some gay ass disease that only kills old fucks and giga unhealthy people.
Yeah I'll get some with a burger and some fries tbh.
mogs me tbh

Really ragefuel bro

Same but i don't want to work tbh

You want gluten-free that costs 3x regular food. It’s like feeding 3 people! What do you expect? Lucky you have healthy beets, strain with a colander to get rid of canned taste. Old bread can be toasted.

You want gluten-free that costs 3x regular food. It’s like feeding 3 people! What do you expect? Lucky you have healthy beets, strain with a colander to get rid of canned taste. Old bread can be toasted.
I tend to not buy gluten free bread and such because it tastes like shit ngl. I mostly just buy things like rice and meat and eggs and such. My parents also have 0 issues with money so even if I wanted to it wouldn't be a big deal for them.
Same but i don't want to work tbh
working sucks but my parents would never let me NEET

hopefully you get to move out soon

I'm pretty sure it's not the only situation when they act retarded.

I normally live at uni but due to the corona virus I have to live at home now. It sucks too since I got a good room
Same,

Lift at Uni?

Eat healthily (whilst low cost)
Big room
Air con/Radiator.
Fast Internet.
Quiet.

Lift at home?
Plain meals.
Expected to do everything around the house.
Moody parents.

I'd advise you to get a job to keep you out of the house. You'll earn a bit of cash to help you start buying some copes. We should become less dependant on our parents.

Same,

Lift at Uni?

Eat healthily (whilst low cost)
Big room
Air con/Radiator.
Fast Internet.
Quiet.

Lift at home?
Plain meals.
Expected to do everything around the house.
Moody parents.

I'd advise you to get a job to keep you out of the house. You'll earn a bit of cash to help you start buying some copes. We should become less dependant on our parents.
I already have a job it just doesn't make enough while I'm in uni to move out.

I already have a job it just doesn't make enough while I'm in uni to move out.
Oh yeah same. I just thought it could sustain you to purchase a few copes whilst you're at home.

steal ur mums credit card grab ur dads cash

steal ur mums credit card grab ur dads cash
I am just stealing from their food supply ngl (they buy food for themselves personally that they ask no one else eat) I would take cash if I could but they keep a close eye on their money and bills so I would get caught pretty fast
Lol that's horrifically stingy what the fuck
tbhtbh. My parents are boomers + my dad grew up poor so thats why.
Oh yeah same. I just thought it could sustain you to purchase a few copes whilst you're at home.
thats what I do usually tbh

Brutal , good luck

Brutal , good luck
tbhtbh. I am slowly just throwing out the bread since I dont want to eat moldy shit. My dad says to just cut around it but the bread is still contaminated when it has mold on it/in it even if you cut the mold off.

On the bright side though I should lose weight this way. though I do steal parts of my parents food so maybe not.

shoplift boyo, i do it all the time

shoplift boyo, i do it all the time
I used too as a teen ngl but once I almost got caught and I have been to high inhib since. Plus I am too old and usually the incel store worker gets in trouble for it so I feel bad.
eat your parents
fun fact: my dad unironically was thinking of having people eat him when he dies for a bit. IDK if he does anymore though.

I used too as a teen ngl but once I almost got caught and I have been to high inhib since. Plus I am too old and usually the incel store worker gets in trouble for it so I feel bad.
thats kind of you ngl but i have no incel workers ao idc. i usually buy something small and steel whatever i have left.

Moldy Rye bread? (=lsd)

Beets? I like beets.