Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate listening to female singers now

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
When you hear some mainstream (or even 90s) female singer...they're normally beautiful, and they're usually singing about love or relationships.

Everytime I hear a song like that I'm forever reminded that girls like that will never ever look at me that way.

For example, I used to really like Avril Lavigne's music. But now when I hear it I know she's singing about Chad, and that subhumans like me will never have a girl of that quality think of them in that way. I know girls like that think of me as invisible at best, or human dogshit at worst. I just can't listen to her music anymore knowing this.

Anyone else have these issues?

Alright slayer.

I agree, however, Jap ladies sing pretty good, like in weeb shit.

The biggest song of the 90’s was... No, not a song by Nirvana, Boys II Men, or anything obvious. It was a song about the fear of losing a Chad. It was called...How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes. If you were a kid like me in the late 90’s, this was INESCAPABLE. Everyone was praising this as her “breakout” song, blackpill tells us that her longing for Chad and desperation is why.

The biggest song of the 90’s was... No, not a song by Nirvana, Boys II Men, or anything obvious. It was a song about the fear of losing a Chad. It was called...How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes. If you were a kid like me in the late 90’s, this was INESCAPABLE. Everyone was praising this as her “breakout” song, blackpill tells us that her longing for Chad and desperation is why.

As a european... i have no idea who the fuck she is and i've never heard this song before

Fucking suicide fuel. I just can't listen to these songs anymore knowing who they're REALLY singing about.

This song for instance. Pure suicide fuel knowing a quality, beautiful girl like that will never think of you in this way:

Yeah I know what you mean. I was never really into female singers in the first place but there's a lot of great love songs that I used to really like. I just can't listen to them anymore because of lyrics.

Sometimes I can listen to music made by whores if I conceptualize it as art brut. They can be tolerable as vocalists in certain contexts and if the music is good enough. See the hazy bondage den vibe of the Pain Teens or the eldritch witchery of Nuclear Death.

funny thing is, is she was married to chad kroeger from nickelback, thats a kek

They don't sing about anything else than their love for Chad, which again proves how one dimensional they are. They can't make good music. Who wants to hear Taylor Swift's 1000th hit song about her breakup with a Hollywood Chad.

Blackpilled roastie affirms that the Pareto principle is an understatement:

Last edited:
That's why I only listen to metal.

As a european... i have no idea who the fuck she is and i've never heard this song before

Be glad for that then. I hear certain guitar notes and go...please, Gandy, don’t let this be THAT song!

I make it a point to avoid any femoid-produced content.