Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Jestermaxxers. A lot sub 8 guys do this. It's so unmasculine and gay

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
Seth Meyers Happy Dance GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Just go approach and make a clown of yourself bro :soy::feelsohh: The west need another war to weed these guys out.

I don't think I've ever met a jestermaxxer tbh

im an involuntary jester

I'm ashamed of my late teen-early 20's jestering years, it just made people uncomfortable and made me look like a fool.

Jesters should be lynched left and right.

It's the only way for normies to get pussy, so I can't blame em too much. If I was NT enough to jestermaxx, I would. Better than being KHHV.

Oofy doofy is a funnier name

I'm ashamed of my late teen-early 20's jestering years, it just made people uncomfortable and made me look like a fool.
Yeah same. My pua-jestermaxxing phase was the most cringe part of my life. No game for your face

Yeah same. My pua-jestermaxxing phase was the most cringe part of my life. No game for your face
Did you tell self deprecating jokes or do dumb shit like dance on tables?

I used to be one in middle school and high school. Cringe as fuck.

I was a giga jestermaxxer my entire life even online in games and i basically can attribute that to my absent father and having no real friends. I was starved of attention.

Did you tell self deprecating jokes or do dumb shit like dance on tables?
Yeah I tried really hard to be funny all the time which was cringe because I'm just not. The worst part though was me trying to fashionmaxx and cold approaching girls to ask them out. I bet it was the saddest thing to witness. Imagine this ugly socially awkward sperg who's dressed up like a fag going up to girls to recite some pua shit in an attempt to get their numbers jfl :feelsUnreal:

Yeah I tried really hard to be funny all the time which was cringe because I'm just not. The worst part though was me trying to fashionmaxx and cold approaching girls to ask them out. I bet it was the saddest thing to witness. Imagine this ugly socially awkward sperg who's dressed up like a fag going up to girls to recite some pua shit in an attempt to get their numbers jfl :feelsUnreal:
At least we learnt our lessons I guess, and I bet most if not all of the "friends" from those days have moved on?

At least we learnt our lessons I guess, and I bet most if not all of the "friends" from those days have moved on?
I was doing all of that shit at work. I've never even had any real friends. There was a guy I used to hang out with a lot back in school. I messaged him on facebook a few years ago to catch up and we talked for a little bit but when I asked him if wants to go out for a beer or something he just ghosted me so yeah.

Last edited:
There was a guy I used to hang out with a lot back in school. I messaged him on facebook a few years ago to catch up and we talked for a little bit but when I asked him if wants to go out for a beer or something he just ghosted me so yeah.
People you've previously met IRL ghosting you is really fucking shitty, he came to the conclusion you weren't even worth the effort of a "sorry bro but I'm really busy" white lie. Fuck these people.

Had a similar thing happen over the summer. Came across an old mutual acquaintance in the comments of a local news article online, we chatted for a bit then he ghosted me over an offer to catch up at the park or pub (he only lives a few minutes away too).

Last edited:
I think those guys are mostly just simps but like to say things like if you can make her giggle you can make her booty jiggle and are retarded normies