Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I hate it when people say I still have plenty of life to enjoy (25 or 30 is not old??? Bullshit)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Enjoying your adolescence and young adult years is crucial before you’re 30 and start decaying physically and everyone starts families and becomes boring parents. But at 23 I should’ve been able to enjoy college but I didn’t. Those were 4 lonely years ill never get back and these copemaxxer fafgots think I still have much life yet because they cope too fuckin hard

Just enjoy being a Oldcel bro.

It's relatively fine with society to be a 30 year old loser who didn't go to collage etc.

...as long as you're not a virgin. That's the ticket. A good lay count by 30 makes up for a lot. Beyond over if you're a virgin. That's the distinction.

I am 24 but don't let anyone fool you into thinking you aren't old at that age.

I consider myself old. I already live like an old man. I'm constantly in physical pain and I long for death. Like I don't enjoy living anymore.

Youth is a state of mind. For example I had as much sex from 30 to 37 as I had from 0 to 30.

That is yet another way people gaslight ugly men. They pretend that the "normal" is to be a kissless virgin till you're 20 something and virgin till you're 30 or something, and then betabuxxing some old roastie who gave up trying to get Chad to commit. The people saying that are commonly foids (who we all know start kissing at late childhood to early teens on average and start having sex in their teens on average) and Chad (same as foids) or even high tier normies and normies (who are usually not as precocious but most definitely aren't virgins up to their 20s on average).

I'm losing my hair, my teeth are decaying, my neck hurts and my posture is shit and I'm only 26. I feel like an old man and i'm done with this life

Chads are always at their peak no matter what their age is.

High tier normans are at their peak at 25 when they are fully gymmaxxed.

Low tier normals "peak"(JFL) at 35 when they are prime betabuxx materials.

Sub4 males peak in their deathbeds.

Imagine how bad its gonna suck in your 40s 50s and 60s

If you have money, I wouldn't be worried. Especially if you haven't tested in your SMV in other countries.

Honestly chads peak at 25 and decline after 30. Most chads look like horseshit in their 40s
That is yet another way people gaslight ugly men. They pretend that the "normal" is to be a kissless virgin till you're 20 something and virgin till you're 30 or something, and then betabuxxing some old roastie who gave up trying to get Chad to commit. The people saying that are commonly foids (who we all know start kissing at late childhood to early teens on average and start having sex in their teens on average) and Chad (same as foids) or even high tier normies and normies (who are usually not as precocious but most definitely aren't virgins up to their 20s on average).
having friends and relationships and fun during your teens and early 20s is crucial. Those are the days of your youth before you get married and become a parent. If you miss out on all of that it’s over. Studies show that adult virgins are more likely to have never experienced teen love
I am 24 but don't let anyone fool you into thinking you aren't old at that age.
according to bluepillers, 35 is still young

having friends and relationships and fun during your teens and early 20s is crucial. Those are the days of your youth before you get married and become a parent. If you miss out on all of that it’s over. Studies show that adult virgins are more likely to have never experienced teen love
In a functional society, women would marry at 12-14 and men at 16-20.

Honestly chads peak at 25 and decline after 30. Most chads look like horseshit in their 40s
After 40 your T levels will naturally decline. I believe Chads peak at 16-18 because then he can easily deflower multiple tight virgin JB pussies. After 18 you'll have to break the (((law))) which most Chads don't want. So they date college hags.

GIGACOPE

Women don't mind Chad's aging because the markers of his genetic "superiority" (big jaw, big frame, good eyes, height, big dick) are still there up until the day he dies

Old chads SLAY

GIGACOPE

Women don't mind Chad's aging because the markers of his genetic "superiority" (big jaw, big frame, good eyes, height, big dick) are still there up until the day he dies

Old chads SLAY
No they don’t. They Norwood and have gray hair and wrinkles.

No they don’t. They Norwood and have gray hair and wrinkles.

And they still slay because eyes, jaw, height, and frame

Norwooding only hurts them if hair was one of their main features, in which case they weren't even a chad to begin with

Wrinkles pretty much don't matter at all for the same reason

If balding is gradual and takes them from a 10 to a 9 to an 8 over the course of 50 years, they're still slaying well into their 70s

Enjoying your adolescence and young adult years is crucial before you’re 30 and start decaying physically and everyone starts families and becomes boring parents. But at 23 I should’ve been able to enjoy college but I didn’t. Those were 4 lonely years ill never get back and these copemaxxer fafgots think I still have much life yet because they cope too fuckin hard
normies want age gaps of 3 years max

1 year spent single = 1 extra year of your """""""""""waifu"""""""""" having sex with other men

this is what cucks and fat women want

yikerinos, 30 is a literal baby
I didn't even start thinking about sex until I was 60
22f

Missing out in my younger years haunts me everyday. I could ascend 10 years from now but it doesnt change the fact that my entire youth was spent alone and suicidal

It's just a cope - they don't want you getting "dangerous" so they spoon-feed you pretty lies to "keep your hopes up."

The worst thing about being an oldcel is if you ever get a chance to ascend it'll be with a post wall hag.

And they still slay because eyes, jaw, height, and frame

Norwooding only hurts them if hair was one of their main features, in which case they weren't even a chad to begin with

Wrinkles pretty much don't matter at all for the same reason

If balding is gradual and takes them from a 10 to a 9 to an 8 over the course of 50 years, they're still slaying well into their 70s
Nope. Their jawline will decline and the eye bags and wrinkles will destroy their eye area and their lack of hair will make them look subhuman

Nope. Their jawline will decline and the eye bags and wrinkles will destroy their eye area and their lack of hair will make them look subhuman

GIGACOPE

jawline doesn't decline

Eye bags aren't until much later, but wrinkles and whatnot don't destroy eye area either since eye area is more about spacing, not skin

Lack of hair only hurts them if it's their best feature, but for most chads it's one of 6 or 7 great features and so norwooding is no big deal

GIGACOPE

jawline doesn't decline

Eye bags aren't until much later, but wrinkles and whatnot don't destroy eye area either since eye area is more about spacing, not skin

Lack of hair only hurts them if it's their best feature, but for most chads it's one of 6 or 7 great features and so norwooding is no big deal
Not cope. Chads will look like absolute dogshit in their 40s. No jawline can save them. There are many guys with jawlines who can still be ugly as shit

I'm 23 too, and I spent my college years holed up in my dungeon of an apartment, drinking the days away. Unfortunately, as a result of the black pill and life beating me down, much of the "magic" of life that I experienced when I was younger has disappeared.

Also, people say that I'm young, but I feel old as hell at 23. The fact that I could be considered as entering my mid-20's is insane. I can't imagine what being 30 will feel like - I've already lost enough energy to the point where I can't stay up all night anymore. :feelsbadman:

well no shit OP it can be hell when you are low tier male. chad at 35 could still fuck young foids.

He looks terrible now his nose is assymetrical and his jawline isn’t that good anyway.

stop taking cherry-pick examples of famous people. This is the hasty generalizations fallacy. Show scientific data instead

@Colvin76 thoughts?
well no shit OP it can be hell when you are low tier male. chad at 35 could still fuck young foids.
Only chads who aged well

High IQ. I absolutely agree with this

I don’t think chads always will be chads. They usually look terrible at 40
aging fucks all up there is no way a 50 year old chad can compete with a 30 year old version of himself.

Well maybe if you're a normie or chad you would. You'd have social gatherings and weddings to look forward to n stuff.

But as an ugly male it's all downhill from the second you're born

Well maybe if you're a normie or chad you would. You'd have social gatherings and weddings to look forward to n stuff.

But as an ugly male it's all downhill from the second you're born
The idea that the teen years don’t matter is retarded

You are already old after 20, those who say I don't even read them, they are too fucking cringe, and bluepill.

You are already old after 20, those who say I don't even read them, they are too cringe.
No u inkwell even 40 year olds are young :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The idea that the teen years don’t matter is retarded
For literally everyone they are the best years of their lives.

Ppl who say teen years don't matter are just gaslighting us

For literally everyone they are the best years of their lives.

Ppl who say teen years don't matter are just gaslighting us
I remember some foid said it’s bad to peak in hs but is it really better at all to peak at 40?

I remember some foid said it’s bad to peak in hs but is it really better at all to peak at 40?
Dunno depends on what your peak is.

Your peak in life as an incel would probably be what a normie feels like everyday.

Your peak in life may be what a chad would consider a 'bad day' or 'bad period' comparatively.

Dunno depends on what your peak is.

Your peak in life as an incel would probably be what a normie feels like everyday.

Your peak in life may be what a chad would consider a 'bad day' or 'bad period' comparatively.
Incels peak before middle school

Incels peak before middle school
This tbh. For some tho it would be when they were a baby that they peaked cuz they were bullied the second they joined the education system. Brutal tbh.

I haven't enjoyed a single day of my life for years