Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when I see foids cheering on videos where FPV drones kill slavcels.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
It's ragefuel when I see foids in the comments cheering for it. These Ukranian drone operators must join the incel cause, and fly their FPV drone into Ukrainian foids in Poland for cucking their husbands(in video game)

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Incline
@supersoldier
@Ron.Belgrade

Has anyone tried using a civilian drone and mounted a loudspeaker on it to broadcast racial slurs in public?

It's ragefuel when I see foids in the comments cheering for it. These Ukranian drone operators must join the incel cause, and fly their FPV drone into Ukrainian foids in Poland for cucking their husbands(in video game)
The slavs need to unite under Tsar Putin and Supreme leader Kim Jong un and destroy NATO in roblox rise of nations

Last edited:
I try not to think about it too much, there is nothing I can do, I just wish I wasn't born to exist in a world like this.

Slavcels getting genocide while foids get a free pass and don't have to fight. It's same with everything in life, your genes determine most of your life.

And luck

Most of your life is out of your hands, it's brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back