Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when foids say “I don’t know about other girls, but I don’t like X”

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
As if foids are so individual in their thinking. I have dealt with women, and their taste and preferences are not only similar to each other but it also goes with what stupid ass trend is hot.

Jfl at thinking specimens of the same species are somehow fundamentally different from eachother

“I personally like tall guys, but that’s just me, other girls have different preferences, teehee”

Jfl at thinking specimens of the same species are somehow fundamentally different from eachother

“I personally like tall guys, but that’s just me, other girls have different preferences, teehee”

Yes they all say that same shit

females like nice guys youre just not as nice as you think you are lol ;p

Yes they all say that same shit
Tall/broad/NW0/big dick/handsome/rich/man who takes control/alpha male

Imagine if a species was so fucked up and the foids all wanted different types of guys on opposite ends of the bell curve in every quantifiable factor. Just lmao.. people think we’re some chosen species., like there’s us, then there’s the animals. We’re just primates, end of story.

“I don’t know about other girls, but I don't like when sub7 are treated as humans”

I do not consider myself to be in the same species as western foids.

They are a lower lifeform.

Tall/broad/NW0/big dick/handsome/rich/man who takes control/alpha male

Imagine if a species was so fucked up and the foids all wanted different types of guys on opposite ends of the bell curve in every quantifiable factor. Just lmao.. people think we’re some chosen species., like there’s us, then there’s the animals. We’re just primates, end of story.

Yet, guys are expected to "man up" and date disgusting, binge drinking land-whales, and are chided for being shallow if he has preferences.