Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when Chad and Stacy make out in public

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
So I'm riding my bike trying to exercise, and I'm going along on the path I take every day and as i turn onto a trail I see a 9/10 chad and stacy couple making out on the bench next to the path. Chad's totally fondling the blonde and I'm just cursing myself because I know I have to ride by them; I'm not gonna take a half mile detour just because some top-tier genetic stock are getting it on in the middle of my route.

Anyway, i just look ahead not wanting to make this situation more uncomfortable than it already is. As I ride by they stop locking lips just so I can see them out of my peripheral vision smiling at me. Worst part is, this has happened to me before at cc a bunch of times. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THIS TO US?!!?!?!

You should of spat on them as you biked past

go low inhib, tackle the chad and the stacy will wet herself at you being alpha

It pisses me off more when I see cucks/normies doing it. Because why the FUCK is this not happening for me?

go low inhib, tackle the chad and the stacy will wet herself at you being alpha
Wtf no, Chad will knock you out 1 punch then the Stacy will laugh at you and call the police. Next minute you're being gang raped by Tyrone in prison.

should've shouted get a room normies and waved your fist at them

You should of spat on them as you biked past
I felt like letting out a huge REEEEEEEEEEEE. I did that before to a couple making out in their car and they drove away

Wtf no, Chad will knock you out 1 punch then the Stacy will laugh at you and call the police. Next minute you're being gang raped by Tyrone in prison.
JFL. Chads can't fight.

Just bring a stick next time. Pretend it is a lance, your bike, a horse, and you, a great knight, in a jousting tournament, and pierce the bastard's necks. :feelsokman:

latest

Nice Dopethrone avatar btw.

JFL. Chads can't fight.
I also had a helmet on. I should have tried ramming them with my bike. If I can't knock myself out by punching myself in the face in autistic self-harm, that chad ain't gonna do shit. I'm built like a tank

I also had a helmet on. I should have tried ramming them with my bike. If I can't knock myself out by punching myself in the face in autistic self-harm, that chad ain't gonna do shit. I'm built like a tank
Headbutt to the maxx with the helmet on tbh. Fuck his face up as much as you can, maybe you could make Stacey leave him for another Chad.

*Also Chads are the morons who "don't want to ruin their beautiful faces" by fighting. Incels don't give a fuck. If anything we'd mog them to oblivion and back if we aren't manlets or lanklets.

They know you hate it you fucking incel! That's why they do it.

I swear this happens to me every fucking time I have to go outside, my blood fucking boils when I see normies enjoying their lives with their gf's, I wanna watch them suffer and drag them down into the abyss

I swear this happens to me every fucking time I have to go outside, my blood fucking boils when I see normies enjoying their lives with their gf's, I wanna watch them suffer and drag them down into the abyss
I mean, why can't they just do it in private? They have to realize they're fueling future Elliot Rodgers and shit

I mean, why can't they just do it in private? They have to realize they're fueling future Elliot Rodgers and shit
Nah man. If you go ER you're just a psychopath with no morals. Don't you listen to the bluepilled news?!?