Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how we were born In The wrong generation.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★
Just a few decades ago roasties didn't have rights, now, they can sleep sleep with any chad they want to, instead, of choosing from their town. Considering, most of us are sub5, most of our grandparents would have been incels if they were in our place.

((((They are responsible, for everything. Everyone should hate (((they for depriving the average man of sex to fulfill their goals.

Just a few decades ago roasties didn't have rights, now, they can sleep sleep with any chad they want to, instead, of choosing from their town. Considering, most of us are sub5, most of our grandparents would have been incels if they were in our place.

((((They are responsible, for everything. Everyone should hate (((they for depriving the average man of sex to fulfill their goals.
normies existed and have existed for multiple generations. i would still want to rope in most timelines.

normies existed and have existed for multiple generations. i would still want to rope in most timelines.
It would have still been better. Most of us at least would have had friends back then.

I would’ve liked to live out my 20s in the 1980s I think. Had the best music, and a livelier social scene and I bet if I were to bother dating it would’ve been easier back then

If I were alive 100 years ago, I would not be an inkwell.
I would have a loving wife, a large house, a good job and three kids with the eldest sharing my name.

I think no matter which period in history I was born I would still be incel. My face is subhuman.

My grandfather had a 2 kids and his own house at my age and I'm kissles disabled virgin probably wont afford buy a house or even a car for all my life.

I think no matter which period in history I was born I would still be incel. My face is subhuman.
Yes, I don't deny that there have always been incels. But you would have to be deformed to be an Incel back then. Obviously, it doesn't mean that even if you got married the foid would be attracted to you

If I were alive 100 years ago, I would not be an inkwell.
I would have a loving wife, a large house, a good job and three kids with the eldest sharing my name.

Autistcels like me would be truecels in every generation

This is just pure cope. Foid nature never changed. They have always been shallow and hypergamous, online dating has just given them the ability to act out on their desires. They never truly loved the oofy doofy that simped and provided for them, they were forced into that relationship because they had no other choice.

Same

I wish I was born in 1776 or 2100s

Doubt it. If I were born a few decades ago, I would've just been like the incel my dad bullied and my aunt repeatedly rejected when he pursued her (a guy who I only know about because even after all this time my father brought him up and made fun of him when he was drunk once.)

Just a few decades ago roasties didn't have rights
It depends.
Depends indeed, in a lot of places even generations ago they were as free to slut it out as they are now, they just had to be more discreet about it (same for Chads, but nobody has ever even pretended that Chads have ever been faithful to their wives or girlfriends, regardless of age or location.)

Also, most of the "they didn't have rights and were oppressed," is a feminist meme to cope with the fact of how little influence women had on world politics, art, sciences and so on. Pretending that women never had a chance makes it easier for feminists to stomach the fact that there's about ten or twenty notable male historical figures for every female one, rather than accepting the fact that this is the case even though for most of history and in most of the world, women were roughly equal to the men of the same social class and standing.

FUCK OFF THIS IS WHITE PLLZ FAULT

The world rn is trying to move to digital not pen and paper and we're pen and paper.

Why do you think women got the right to vote? Why do you think they get all these extra rights just for existing?
Because normies have been around forever.

They hated great philosophers for pointing out that women were stupid.
They hated great musicians for pointing out that women were cruel.
They hated great scientists for not wanting anything to do with women.
They hated their own mothers for asking, "Why would I even want to vote?"

They ignored all advice and made women the top caste of society. And for what? For a crumb of pussy. Simps gonna simp. Mankind can't escape our instinct.

if I could reroll I'd be a baker in the middle ages srs