Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how the word nigger is censored on social media, but Curry or ricecel is not. That's one reason I like this forum you can say anything Niggers.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
My post on r/NYC some how got through, through, reddit's moderation a few weeks ago. It didn't last long, before the wigger moderators took it down. But the few people who saw it overwhelming, were supportive of what I wrote. Except, one libreal bitch who said she hadn't seen something as disgusting as what I wrote. Jfl niggers are so protected, that whenever, there's genuine criticism of them people get mad.

r/jewyork JFL, what did you write

in some games you can't even write that word in a chat

Last edited:
r/jewyork JFL, what did you write
That Niggers are never blamed, despite, committing the most crime, and if it were curries who were committing all the crime, hate against them would be tolerated on their libtard subs Just like in Canada.(Canadians seem to have a problem with curries even existing)
I even called them 65 IQ savage apes.

That Niggers are never blamed, despite, committing the most crime, and if it were curries who were committing all the crime, hate against them would be tolerated on their libtard subs Just like in Canada.(Canadians seem to have a problem with curries even existing)
I even called them 65 IQ savage apes.
Curries and Ricecels are truly the lowest of the low. I feel bad for them, almost. Well, more so for the Ricecels than the curries.

I hate censorship and political correctness. With all my heart. It gets worse from year to year especially in cucked places like Germoney. Foreign murderers and rapists are "Germans" now or "group of men", "some kids" etc. If you write the truth about that niggers and sandniggers in social media, they'll ban you. Cucks will hate you. Even when you're talking about foids. It's almost criminal or I think it is already and they call it "Volksverhetzung" (rabble-rousing?) Is that the right word? I don't know, translator gave me this.

Curries and Ricecels are truly the lowest of the low. I feel bad for them, almost. Well, more so for the Ricecels than the curries.
Ricecels are despised by women, but hate against them is not accepted by Normies, unlike, Curries.

Ricecels are despised by women, but hate against them is not accepted by Normies, unlike, Curries.
Yes, rice is hated most by their own race, of all things. Absolutely brutal. God is cruel.

Yes, rice is hated most by their own race, of all things. Absolutely brutal. God is cruel.
Curries have almost no reedming qualities, unless, you're a top 1% curry (chadpreet) so the Jews decided, they would let Normies mock Currys all they want, because, hate against other groups is not accepted. Normies need to take out their frustration out on somebody.

I hate censorship and political correctness. With all my heart. It gets worse from year to year especially in cucked places like Germoney. Foreign murderers and rapists are "Germans" now or "group of men", "some kids" etc. If you write the truth about that niggers and sandniggers in social media, they'll ban you. Cucks will hate you. Even when you're talking about foids. It's almost criminal or I think it is already and they call it "Volksverhetzung" (rabble-rousing?) Is that the right word? I don't know, translator gave me this.
Most people who protest in pro immigration, anti racism protests are white, white people were brainwashed so much.

Most people who protest in pro immigration, anti racism protests are white, white people were brainwashed so much.
White toilets primarily and white toilets want to take every shade of Chad because they're degenerate souless mindless non human vermin.

every shade of Chad
Looking at most sand/middle eastern/central Asian immigrants, they're pretty ugly, even compared to local incels

Yeah, I know. Stupid morons. But there are many people who are tired of that crap and waking up now. That's the reason why censorship got worse. You should think you're alone and almost nobody has the same opinion.

Looking at most sand/middle eastern/central Asian immigrants, they're pretty ugly, even compared to local incels
True but every single white toilet will take a Chad of any race over a loosmatch of her own race even a supposed white nationalist toilet.

Yeah, I know. Stupid morons. But there are many people who are tired of that crap and waking up now. That's the reason why censorship got worse. You should think you're alone and almost nobody has the same opinion.
it's already a crime to be white, I hate seeing youtube ads full of niggers

True but every single white toilet will take a Chad of any race over a loosmatch of her own race even a supposed white nationalist toilet.
Maybe they like their beast like, animal low inhib attitude.

it's already a crime to be white, I hate seeing youtube ads full of niggers
If there's a white man in these ads, then he is usually portrayed as a jerk or a villain.

Volksverhetzung
I'd translate this as the antgaonization of a specific social group. But you're right the media in goymany is extremely cucked, they have arrested school kids for posting Hitler stickers on WhatsApp.

The BKA is the root of all evil tho, they're the ones doing all these raids on "trolls" and extremely right wing Reichsbürger. Like I get how they're stupid, but how dangerous can an 80 year old with a shotgun be...

I'd translate this as the antgaonization of a specific social group. But you're right the media in goymany is extremely cucked, they have arrested school kids for posting Hitler stickers on WhatsApp.

The BKA is the root of all evil tho, they're the ones doing all these raids on "trolls" and extremely right wing Reichsbürger. Like I get how they're stupid, but how dangerous can an 80 year old with a shotgun be...
Dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen. Absolut richtig.
Ja, ich wusste nicht, wie ich diesen bestimmten Begriff übersetzen sollte. Der berühmte Paragraph 130 StGB, der inzwischen sogar Anwendung finden kann, wenn man Frauen öffentlich kritisiert, wenn ich mich nicht irre. Das wurde vor einer Weile in der deutschsprachigen Manosphere diskutiert. Es wird immer verrückter.

I assume you are German or at least understand German.

Jews want to put the niggers on a pedestal. They want to integrate the monkeys into society so the gene pool gets diluted, and pushes back our evolution by half a million years
E96

Ricecel is rarely used outside of forums like this one

Dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen. Absolut richtig.
Ja, ich wusste nicht, wie ich diesen bestimmten Begriff übersetzen sollte. Der berühmte Paragraph 130 StGB, der inzwischen sogar Anwendung finden kann, wenn man Frauen öffentlich kritisiert, wenn ich mich nicht irre. Das wurde vor einer Weile in der deutschsprachigen Manosphere diskutiert. Es wird immer verrückter.

I assume you are German or at least understand German.
Tatsächlich spreche Deutsch, aber ein Deutscher bin ich nicht. Tya... Deutschland ist wahrscheinlich das beschissenste Land Europas geworden, wenn's um Meinungsfreiheit geht. Ich werde schnellst möglich in meinem Heimatland zurück kehren, das steht fest.

Ich würde allen Deutschen, die nicht mit dem woken Virus infiziert worden, raten auszuwandern. Viel schlechter kann's im Ausland nicht sein.

:yes::yes::yes:

Hatred against us is encouraged even, especially curry men. Curry females can use female halo to get a pass but we Curry males are the absolutely the most hated beings on Earth. That is why I wish we were like Jews. Sycophantic, cunning and vicious.

Curry females can use female halo to get a pass but we Curry males are the absolutely the most hated beings on Eart
True. Even sfcels will betray their cause once a curryfoid makes eye contact with them.

Are you sure the ones who are committing crimes are sandniggers? The average
western European/American has no clue what sandniggers, Especially, my type of sandnigger, levantines which is Syria, Lebanon, palestine etc ...Look like.
Plenty, of the so called "Syrian refugees" are Pakistanis, even a lot of people in Blackpill spaces can't tell the difference between a paki and Levantine, because, we have been portrayed using Indian actors in movies.

That being said as a Lebanese Christian, I completely understand Germans and other Europeans. My country was Called the "Paris of the East" just a few decades ago, then, immigrants came in and ruined it. And now, it's a complete shithole.

Are you sure the ones who are committing crimes are sandniggers? The average
western European/American has no clue what sandniggers, Especially, my type of sandnigger, levantines which is Syria, Lebanon, palestine etc ...Look like.
Plenty, of the so called "Syrian refugees" are Pakistanis, even a lot of people in Blackpill spaces can't tell the difference between a paki and Levantine, because, we have been portrayed using Indian actors in movies.

That being said as a Lebanese Christian, I completely understand Germans and other Europeans. My country was Called the "Paris of the East" just a few decades ago, then, immigrants came in and ruined it. And now, it's a complete shithole.
Muslim oriental immigrants.
They're the problem. Sharia-fanatics.
I know that there are Christians in these countries who have to suffer a lot. You're not our enemies. You follow no Sharia and no Jihad. You are always welcome.

Tatsächlich spreche Deutsch, aber ein Deutscher bin ich nicht. Tya... Deutschland ist wahrscheinlich das beschissenste Land Europas geworden, wenn's um Meinungsfreiheit geht. Ich werde schnellst möglich in meinem Heimatland zurück kehren, das steht fest.

Ich würde allen Deutschen, die nicht mit dem woken Virus infiziert worden, raten auszuwandern. Viel schlechter kann's im Ausland nicht sein.
Tja, einer muß ja die Stellung halten, wenngleich ich diesen Rat gut nachvollziehen kann. Meine Heimat werde ich jedenfalls niemals hergeben. Woanders fühlte ich mich fehl am Platz.
Was für ein Landsmann bist Du, wenn ich fragen darf?

I know that there are Christians in these countries who have to suffer a lot. You're not our enemies. You follow no Sharia and no Jihad. You are always welcome
The irony, is most Christians don't want to immigrate/leave the middle East. Most have held on to their faith, even if after centuries of sharia. When ISIS came to power they forced the Assyrians in Iraq to convert or flee. Usually, there's a third option of paying jizya, but it's simply not worth taking the risk, because, they would kill Christians for any milatary action russia/the west took against them, and make life a living hell in general. Christians have been genocided in the middle east and the Jewish media barley, reported about in the west.

About Lebanon, it was a good place to live during my parents time, then, the Palestinian refugees came in fleeing war
And turned it into shithole. Isreal is indirectly, responsible for the state my country is in. The economy is in the drain, and people can hardly find jobs, and there's a bunch of shia fanatics in the South who are eager for war(Hezbollah)
The Christians completely, lost control of the country after the civil war, we went from Being the majority to now Just 50%, if Hezbollah chooses to fire rockets into isreal, the jews will bomb us relentless, like in 2006. It's crazy to think that the middle east once was mostly Christian, Lebanon was the last remaining stronghold, and now, even our country has been lost. Hezbollah members frequently, harass maronite Catholic villages, that's the State of our country now.

It's good that you're aware, that we exist. I have been asked so many times when I converted when I told Americans that I'm Lebanese, when visiting my relatives there. But that's not a surprise, since, most people in the western word aren't religious, and don't know anything about Christianity, nevermind, middle eastern Christians lol.

You should feel for curries, we have zero redeeming qualities, ricecels have high iq and anime (that creates a halo effect) don't forget that Japan is the only country where every weeb (of all races but overwhelming white) wants to go.

The irony, is most Christians don't want to immigrate/leave the middle East. Most have held on to their faith, even if after centuries of sharia. When ISIS came to power they forced the Assyrians in Iraq to convert or flee. Usually, there's a third option of paying jizya, but it's simply not worth taking the risk, because, they would kill Christians for any milatary action russia/the west took against them, and make life a living hell in general. Christians have been genocided in the middle east and the Jewish media barley, reported about in the west.

About Lebanon, it was a good place to live during my parents time, then, the Palestinian refugees came in fleeing war
And turned it into shithole. Isreal is indirectly, responsible for the state my country is in. The economy is in the drain, and people can hardly find jobs, and there's a bunch of shia fanatics in the South who are eager for war(Hezbollah)
The Christians completely, lost control of the country after the civil war, we went from Being the majority to now Just 50%, if Hezbollah chooses to fire rockets into isreal, the jews will bomb us relentless, like in 2006. It's crazy to think that the middle east once was mostly Christian, Lebanon was the last remaining stronghold, and now, even our country has been lost. Hezbollah members frequently, harass maronite Catholic villages, that's the State of our country now.

It's good that you're aware, that we exist. I have been asked so many times when I converted when I told Americans that I'm Lebanese, when visiting my relatives there. But that's not a surprise, since, most people in the western word aren't religious, and don't know anything about Christianity, nevermind, middle eastern Christians lol.
Palestinian niggers ruin everything lol. Sometimes I think Israel is doing good job by killing them off but I hate Jews more so I gotta support the faggotstinians

You should feel for curries, we have zero redeeming qualities, ricecels have high iq and anime (that creates a halo effect) don't forget that Japan is the only country where a any person wants to go(if they are a weeb).
They also want to go because of the low crime due to racial hegemony and low nigger population. But ignoring that, it's true that Ricecels has some redeeming qualities, as you've mentioned. Being a male curry is probably the worst fate, well, aside from a few other terrible ones like being born without limbs or grotesquely deformed.

nothing new here

Thank you for this interesting post. Yes, I'm aware of some things that are going on down there and interested in religious topics. Since a lot of migrants from the Middle-East have arrived in Germany, I was forced to take a closer look at the matter. So I've heard about the situations of Christians there and yes, of course I knew before that not every "sand" is a Muslim. We Germans need to watch closely to know about the dangers of islamization since a lot of jihadists have invaded our country. Most people still think Islam/Sharia is peacefully and we should show tolerance etc. When their daughters get raped and their sons get killed they say: It's not about the religion. They can look into Iran, too, to see what sharia does to a country.

Problem with many Americans is that they're not aware of foreign affairs, they don't know much about Germany, too, and some even think that Hitler still rules. Lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back