Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate how subhuman I have became

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My life took a turn for the worse but I never intended it to go this way. They all say things are only going to get better but It's been getting worse and worse for me and im not even hitting the bottom yet I can't imagine how depressing my life will be once i get there. It''l be over

if only I can just leave school now I can use the money I have to buy a van, I'll make it into a portable house and i'll travel around the world. I Cant cope living a life this boring and brutal

Life is so bad for us truecels...

Technically you could withdrawn you’re millionaire anyways it won’t hurt you not saying you should do that I recommend looksmaxing like it’s the end of the world you have the genetics for it the steroids will worsen your health and looks over time to the point where you’ll eventually reach the point of no return heed my advice @HiddenUzer

I wonder, is your acne painful? :feelshehe:

Dude just get off the roids and make some friends.

I wonder, is your acne painful? :feelshehe:
YES SO FUCKING PAINFUL..... imagine constantly waking up at night because you accidentally squished a cyst.... and blood

Dude just get off the roids and make some friends.
"make some friends" also im going on trt next week so it'll be fine, hopefully things get better for me

You a richcel, if I were you, I'd pursue a job that allows neck tats

if only I can just leave school now I can use the money I have to buy a van, I'll make it into a portable house and i'll travel around the world. I Cant cope living a life this boring and brutal
Unabombermax

go struggle snuggle with your foid roomate

and steal her panties

Dude stop taking roids and your acne will slowly go away. You are already muscular enough bro.

Yes I’m stopping already
Thats good to hear :).
Once your acne goes away, you will actually be pretty good-looking considering how muscular you looked in the picture you posted. I won't be surprised if ascend later.

Thats good to hear :).
Once your acne goes away, you will actually be pretty good-looking considering how muscular you looked in the picture you posted. I won't be surprised if ascend later.
thanks, words like these make my day

That only happens on weekends when we watch movies
you don't know what struggle snuggle means do you

jack nicholson laugh GIF

how about surprise sex?