Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how natural social interaction must be for normies

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
If tommorow I got the 1 in a 3 trillion chance and had a woman interested in me, I would fuck it up.

I don't see it as an if, just a fact. I will fuck it up.

I can get introductions and other things right due to relentless trial and error, but I, as an adult, have no fucking idea how to even start flirting, or make a move on girls

I know people don't like being direct, "wanna fuc" or "wanna kiss" shows your autism, chad-only strat, even then, only in dating sites.

I've been sitting wondering how I would approach a girl I'm interested in without using that faggot PUA shit, and I can't even make something up, I can't read people, I can't figure out when and what to do. This is entirely new territory, and my autism brain simply cannot comprehend it without a basis in reality.

Out of all my curses, autism has to be the worse.

blackpill 101

if a foid is interested in you lookswise she will pursue you subtly and make sure you connect with her, and will play off any autism as you being cute or shy.

NT only matters if you are normie or worse

Being subhuman is what enables your autism, though, if you were born a HTN at least you'd have some level of knowledge/experience relating to social skills through constant positive reinforcement and people wanting to interact with you. :feelsohgod:

blackpill 101

if a foid is interested in you lookswise she will pursue you subtly and make sure you connect with her, and will play off any autism as you being cute or shy.

NT only matters if you are normie or worse

Screenshot 20230305 2054482

"@michaelgregor 1640 • 4 mo ago @Krelian4400 And if you don't have looks on your side, you need to have the skills/ talent to compensate. I grew up in a rather toxic household, which hindered my socialization and crippled me with social anxiety throughout my youth. My introverted personality persists to this day, except I became fairly attractive as I aged (this isn't a brag, it's just that I'm frequently told I'm handsome and get a decent amount of female attention), and despite still being somewhat awkward, that trait is now seen as cute as opposed to off-putting like it once was."

I’m neurodivergent, kek

Being subhuman is what enables your autism, though, if you were born a HTN at least you'd have some level of knowledge/experience relating to social skills through constant positive reinforcement and people wanting to interact with you. :feelsohgod:

Just look at Autistic toilets, they are even worse at reading social cues and body language than Autistic men but they are NEVER socially excluded ANYWHERE due to their born-with-a-vagina privileges. Because of this they can train to have social skills if they want.

If tommorow I got the 1 in a 3 trillion chance and had a woman interested in me, I would fuck it up.

I don't see it as an if, just a fact. I will fuck it up.

I can get introductions and other things right due to relentless trial and error, but I, as an adult, have no fucking idea how to even start flirting, or make a move on girls

I know people don't like being direct, "wanna fuc" or "wanna kiss" shows your autism, chad-only strat, even then, only in dating sites.

I've been sitting wondering how I would approach a girl I'm interested in without using that faggot PUA shit, and I can't even make something up, I can't read people, I can't figure out when and what to do. This is entirely new territory, and my autism brain simply cannot comprehend it without a basis in reality.

Relatable, I can get initial attraction it’s like after a convo or 2 I’m ghosted. Shit sucks have autism, I don’t even think it’s real I think it’s secretly a term for ugly guys just more virtuous. Thinks that’s how all mental issues are, just virtuous labels for ugly and unwanted men and the few women as well.

Just look at Autistic toilets, they are even worse at reading social cues and body language than Autistic men but they are NEVER socially excluded ANYWHERE due to their born-with-a-vagina privileges. Because of this they can train to have social skills if they want.
Factz tbh

True, if you lack experience interacting with people, it's quite over. Normies hate autistic social rejects