Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate how i cant relate to people even online and thus have no friends

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
lets not be greedy here, i wouldnt mind having just one friend, even online friend is enough

but that wont work cus i cant relate to people

i know nothing and can talk about nothing

i noticed its essential skill for normies to have a bit of knowledge in everything so that they can talk about everything when the unexpected social situation happens

Whenever I end up making a friend I end up letting myself get freaked out or I overanalyze them and stop talking to them. I’ve tried changing but I still can’t relate to them or anything, I feel you brocel

I don't watch many TV shows, movies or sports... :feelsjuice:

Which may contribute to that. :smonk:

In a lot cases, normies don't know anything about what they talk about, they just think they do, but point taken.

I'm in the same boat man. Except, I probably sabotage myself tbh, because I'm avoidant and my brain panics the moment I feel a connection might form and tries to sever it. Sometimes without me being aware. It's actual self-sabotage. It's easier to just not want friends for me at this point :fuk:

Same I wish I had a friend.
Even discord mods have like 50 friends but one won’t even talk to me

This is something I can relate to. It's difficult to make friends because you're afraid they'll think you're unworthy. It could be because of something you enjoy. Autism behavior or even your appearance Online friends are fine, but you never know if they genuinely care about you. You can rope them and they won't even glance.

normies do not know shit. they talk nothing. they talk just for talking. fucking shallow bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back