Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how being quiet makes normies think you’re weird.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Now that I am a wizard I don’t really care, but I know my foid coworkers think I’m Satan for being so quiet at work.

Getting a harassment complaint is not a joke.

I was always called weird for being quiet.
I think it's cause I was never funny so I couldn't socialmax.

I basically got permanently suspended from school for being too quiet and isolated lmao

they can sense it they can smell it and they will collectively instinctively know like man

They know to fear a man with nothing to lose.

I was always called weird for being quiet.
I think it's cause I was never funny so I couldn't socialmax.
The only time it matters for me now, is when I’m at work. As a 31-year-old I just don’t have the desire to maxx around foids just to please them.

Guys can be quiet at work, and other guys won’t judge them. Foids hate quiet guys at work - they gossip about the quiet males.

If you are outgoing and try to socalize "Who are you. Who is this guy." Cue the whole group collectively turning their heads to you in silence while adopting face indicative of rejection.

If you keep to yourself and stay quiet "Why is he always by himself hes so weird. He's a school shooter or something lmao."

They want you to kiss up to them I think and if you don't then they get insecure and think "who does he think he is does he think hes better than me to not talk to me"

I dont talk bcuz when I talk Im ignored...

Yeah in my last office job I had my earphones in most of the time

The only time it matters for me now, is when I’m at work. As a 31-year-old I just don’t have the desire to maxx around foids just to please them.

Guys can be quiet at work, and other guys won’t judge them. Foids hate quiet guys at work - they gossip about the quiet males.

Thank God 3/4 of the people I work with are men.

I acted out between the ages of 13 through 15, because I wanted attention since being ugly kept me from getting affection. I was labeled a “class clown”, and my chemistry teacher told my mother that I was a class clown. My mother never let me live that down, fifteen years later my mother still brings up what my chemistry teacher said.

Chads and tyrones have a halo over their heads, incels are tolerated while at work never accepted.

I’m working a Sunday gig - my boss brought his dog to work. :feelsrope:

This brings back Blackpilled memories on that there was a quiet tall normie that joined way back in the school days.
He was awkward and didn't speak well but was decent in looks and was athletic and lean.
Within weeks of observing this normie when I was in that school obviously longer than him , the normie quickly was allowed into social groups.
He could always be seen eating together during lunch break and wasn't ever left out.
He would be already playing outdoor sports with my normie classmates during recess and invited out. He wouldn't even try. The foids would flock to him and talk to him. Some even expressed how they had a crush on him subtly if I can recall.
You could see it in his face the lack of anxiety , he didn't feel any pressure to have to talk and was care-free. He could come to school knowing he never had to practice his social skills or try to smile in the mirror like those videos tell you to do. He didn't smile that much either and didn't always look friendly yet he was beckoned by normies to join them in everything.
No one talked badly about him for being quiet and reserved. No one bullied him for being new.
True i witnessed this normie hypocrisy many times

It's because these whores expect men around them to simp them with attention even if they ugly subhumans. I never acknowledge a bitch unless it's for doing a job.

as a subhuman not doing anything is also seen as a threat

Now that I am a wizard I don’t really care, but I know my foid coworkers think I’m Satan for being so quiet at work.

Getting a harassment complaint is not a joke.
You got a harassment complaint for not saying anything, WTF!

They want you to kiss up to them I think and if you don't then they get insecure and think "who does he think he is does he think hes better than me to not talk to me"
High IQ

Normies love preaching tolerance and acceptance, yet when you're a sub-8 male who's simply minding his own business they're happy to slander you with all kinds of heinous labels. This is why I don't feel bad when they get mowed down by mass shooters.

While we can't generalize, many people are quit because they are "weird".

If you lack social skills, has social anxiety, the tendency is to be a quiet person, since you don't have the courage to talk to others, neither anything interesting to say, which leads to first point of this paragraph: lacking social skills.

I basically got permanently suspended from school for being too quiet and isolated lmao
How's even this shit possible jfl
I dont talk bcuz when I talk Im ignored...
:yes:
If you are outgoing and try to socalize "Who are you. Who is this guy." Cue the whole group collectively turning their heads to you in silence while adopting face indicative of rejection.

If you keep to yourself and stay quiet "Why is he always by himself hes so weird. He's a school shooter or something lmao."

This is why I despise humanity so much
as a subhuman not doing anything is also seen as a threat
Lol I see why #nopussynolabor will make these fags commit mass suicide
So friggin based
Normies love preaching tolerance and acceptance, yet when you're a sub-8 male who's simply minding his own business they're happy to slander you with all kinds of heinous labels. This is why I don't feel bad when they get mowed down by mass shooters.
High IQ
and when you say ANYTHING, you are even more weird
True, I hate this shit also, this is why goingoutmaxxx is not an option for ugly looking dudes