Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate going outside

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Normies, IT cucks etc often tell us that the reason why we're mentally unstable is because we don't go outside and always stay at home, but whenever I go outside, I see guys and foids holding hands, hugging, laughing, playing, eating, loving and whatnot which makes me more angry and mentally unstable and don't forget about getting mogged constantly by 14 year old brats:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: . Do you fool normies really think going out is a solution to our problems?? No it's not you faggots, it rather worsens the problems than solving.
Expressing love in public places must be banned, because it gives lonely men like me depression and anger. It's equivalent to telling some poor malnourished kid to go outside and when he goes, he sees people eating tasty scrumptious food everywhere which makes him even more hungry and the fact he can't even get that food because he has no money.
Same goes for us incels :(

agree for most part. wait for the Metaverse?

Outside is where we get mogged and humiliated. It’s where we encounter the blackpill through xp

Stay at home and do calisthenics :feelsLightsaber:

Going outside is nice if you're in a remote area. Going outside in an area with a lot of people, not so much.

Going outside is nice if you're in a remote area. Going outside in an area with a lot of people, not so much.
My city's population is around 28 million.

Holy shit delhi is fucked, Pune's population is 4 million
Yep. People from all over India migrate here especially the ugly upites and biharis.

Yep. People from all over India migrate here especially the ugly upites and biharis.
Based punekars only speak marathi so filthy ek bihari sau bimaari don't migrate here impossible for them to understand what we're talking about :feelsLightsaber:

Being mogged is a worse feeling than being a virgin tbh. Though in my case I don't even need to leave my house to get mogged. My bro is 6'1 my sister is 5'7 and bigger than me. My aunt has bigger arms and hands than me and my 13 year old cousin is 5'11.