Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate everything that reminds me of my inceldom

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
If I hear someone talk about dicks, I feel insecure about my dick size. If someone talks about nose, acne, sex, girlfriends, big hands etc I get really angry cause it reminds me of my reality while I am trying to delusion myself.

I even lost a lot of sexual desire since I became blackpilled. Just no reason to find this woman sexy, if I will never have a chance with her.

The world revolves around sex.

true. nothing much else matters. in the end it's all about sex in some form or another
The biological purpose is to pass on your genes, since even when your die, a part of you will still live on. Sex is essentially another form of survival, which is why we are extremely obsessed with it.

The worst of it for me is seeing attractive women. I think I could be content with my life if I could somehow never see another woman.

I feel you, bro