Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate everything about my self

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Not just my looks. I hate my voice, the way I talk, my name, the race I look, the list actually goes on. There’s literally not one thing about myself that I can take some sort of pride in. That’s rare, since most ppl can find something they like about themselves . My parents really fucked me over for life lol

And? You were not born female.

Atleast you're not a cuck

Not just my looks. I hate my voice, the way I talk, my name, the race I look, the list actually goes on. There’s literally not one thing about myself that I can take some sort of pride in. That’s rare, since most ppl can find something they like about themselves . My parents really fucked me over for life lol

Brutal

Attachments

• 551F3811-B042-44FC-8CB7-2FA3446CE597.jpeg
    551F3811-B042-44FC-8CB7-2FA3446CE597.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3