Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate every culture, religion, race, people, everyone and I can't wait for earth to be completely nuked.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
As a sandnigger ex-Muslim without immediate family that I do not wish death upon, I despise all people and cultures. I hate Western culture for its degeneracy, hypocritical moral self-righteousness and neocolonial mindset. Westerners have a "be gay Jew-loving woman worshippers or get genocided" mentality. This mentality is what fueled the (((war on terror))).

Jews are inherently evil people. There is not much to say, they are the biggest criminals on earth.

Prophet Muhammad was a terrorizing pedophile who had harems and simply did everything for personal gain. Also he was a fucking Chad and I'm convinced he only gained followers because he looked good.

I do not associate with any group, religion or nation. Especially as an incel, I'm a reject and all I have to say is fuck this gay earth.

Prophet Muhammad was a terrorizing pedophile who had harems and simply did everything for personal gain. Also he was a fucking Chad and I'm convinced he only gained followers because he looked good.
Honestly i probably wasn't because of his looks. He just converted polytheist and atheists to monotheism which is pretty easy to do knowing how shit the other pagan religions were.

dont worry. within ten years the dollar will be worthless. after that, haha, it can only go down

This world is a wasteland, and humanity is a virus. We are a perversion of nature because of our intelligence and consciousness. We used our intelligence to violate natural laws and the consequence of that has been the creation of an agonizing toxic prison that we call life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8x73UW8Hjk

I do not associate with any group, religion or nation. Especially as an incel, I'm a reject and all I have to say is fuck this gay earth.
Good. No group will ever accept us, except eachother. That's why incel communties are our only hope of light since they are the ONLY people who will ever understand us,

@Ron.Belgrade thoughts?

As a sandnigger ex-Muslim without immediate family that I do not wish death upon, I despise all people and cultures. I hate Western culture for its degeneracy, hypocritical moral self-righteousness and neocolonial mindset. Westerners have a "be gay Jew-loving woman worshippers or get genocided" mentality. This mentality is what fueled the (((war on terror))).

Jews are inherently evil people. There is not much to say, they are the biggest criminals on earth.

Kys ethnic

Honestly i probably wasn't because of his looks. He just converted polytheist and atheists to monotheism which is pretty easy to do knowing how shit the other pagan religions were.
One thing that is true about Islam. It's easy to understand, there is one God and you worship him. Other religions like hinduism are confusing as fuck. Even Christianity because of that trinity bullshit.qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Kys ethnic
gtfo kike

One thing that is true about Islam. It's easy to understand, there is one God and you worship him. Other religions like hinduism are confusing as fuck. Even Christianity because of that trinity bullshit.
Islam is kinda like printers, they lure you in with cheap prices (easy to understand) but then fuck you in the ass with the ink prices (all the contradictions)

1 major thing is that if muhammad never sinned, and that islam is the final revelation for all mankind forever, that means that raping and marrying a prepubescent child is 100% okay, even though it harms the child. Muslims litterally have no response to this other than (Christians did it too!, It was 1000 years ago bro, it's okay!) Which do not make any sense.

Islam is by nomadic trader arabs, For nomadic trader arabs
Judaism was written by jews, for jews
Christianity is the most based out of all of them but even that has inconsistencies (Also no point if you are not white euro)

the left hates men
the right hates losers
where do we go?

Glad I did not believe in god. Yeah, i hate my countries, culture, heritage they too extroverted for me. too many normies.
He is indeed chads but sexualized a JB.

I really hope country with strong resources really invaded my country and win the war, especially the European

One thing that is true about Islam. It's easy to understand, there is one God and you worship him. Other religions like hinduism are confusing as fuck. Even Christianity because of that trinity bullshit.qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

gtfo kike
Reported antisemitic

what no pussy does to a mofo.

Good. No group will ever accept us, except eachother. That's why incel communties are our only hope of light since they are the ONLY people who will ever understand us,
This is also a cope. Most incels hate other incels and only tolerate one another because we don’t see each other’s faces.

This is also a cope. Most incels hate other incels and only tolerate one another because we don’t see each other’s faces.
A most brutal pill. The reality of being an ugly man is so bad that seeking true brotherhood/unity is all but impossible

This world is a wasteland, and humanity is a virus. We are a perversion of nature because of our intelligence and consciousness. We used our intelligence to violate natural laws and the consequence of that has been the creation of an agonizing toxic prison that we call life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8x73UW8Hjk

atleast we could have been subconscious / in an alcoholic state " , all the time . so this shit would be more bearable

but of course thats not the case

We are incel brothers Bro! I also hate jews and would love to exterminate every single one of them. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back