Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate dominant women. Dominant women are RAPISTS. they will RAPE YOU

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
people in general will always take advantage of you if they can. this goes especially for dominant women. a dominant woman is any woman that appracohes a man about anything at all. this means that she sees you as inferior and will attempt to seduce you with the intent of raping you.

women seduce different from men. men will be nice and courteous because of course thats what nice girls want. but women seduce by appearling to what men want, which is sex.

so a woman thats want a mans sex will be extremely rude and make sexual innuendos to get his attention. this is incredibly disgusting and traumatic. they will literally show you skimpy pictures of them on the phone of them doing yoga, or make jokes like "yes i would take that ____, i would take it so hard!" while looking in your eyes.

even women that are just being FRIENDLY will appeal to your desire for sex. they dont know how to do anything but appeal to sex because they have nothing else to offer. "oh hi we just met and we said 2 words to eachother but i hope to see you soon" and look you up and down and bite their lip. men will just say "bye it was nice to meet you". women are inherently RAPISTS because SEX is all they have to offer!

So a woman thats want a mans sex will be extremely rude and make sexual innuendos to get his attention. this is incredibly disgusting and traumatic. they will literally show you skimpy pictures of them on the phone of them doing yoga, or make jokes like "yes i would take that ____, i would take it so hard!" while looking in your eyes.

even women that are just being FRIENDLY will appeal to your desire for sex. they dont know how to do anything but appeal to sex because they have nothing else to offer. "oh hi we just met and we said 2 words to eachother but i hope to see you soon" and look you up and down and bite their lip. men will just say "bye it was nice to meet you". women are inherently RAPISTS because SEX is all they have to offer!
Let me guess this happens to you often?

@Indracel

Thoughts?

The most dominant woman still wants a good looking man bigger than her to grab her by the throat, throw her up against the wall, and make her feel utterly helpless as he has his way with her.

I'm so desperate to feel ANYTHING, that I want to be raped at this point :feelsbadman:

Can't have jbs, can't have women around my age (25)... I just want anything, man. Even if it's painful, I don't care :cryfeels:

Volcel if you wouldn't

I'm so desperate to feel ANYTHING, that I want to be raped at this point :feelsbadman:

Can't have jbs, can't have women around my age (25)... I just want anything, man. Even if it's painful, I don't care :cryfeels:
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

if you're short and you wanna a very tall foid then you will probably end up with a pedo toilet wanting to rape you and treat u like a child
tbh i never got enough motherly love from my sandnigger mother so i wouldn't say no to a tall pedo toilet

Why do you even care nigger, are foids trying to rape you?

if you're short and you wanna a very tall foid then you will probably end up with a pedo toilet wanting to rape you and treat u like a child
tbh i never got enough motherly love from my sandnigger mother so i wouldn't say no to a tall pedo toilet
Are all sandnigger moms like that??

people in general will always take advantage of you if they can. this goes especially for dominant women. a dominant woman is any woman that appracohes a man about anything at all. this means that she sees you as inferior and will attempt to seduce you with the intent of raping you.

women seduce different from men. men will be nice and courteous because of course thats what nice girls want. but women seduce by appearling to what men want, which is sex.

so a woman thats want a mans sex will be extremely rude and make sexual innuendos to get his attention. this is incredibly disgusting and traumatic. they will literally show you skimpy pictures of them on the phone of them doing yoga, or make jokes like "yes i would take that ____, i would take it so hard!" while looking in your eyes.

It's cruel because they do it for fun. Then your abused dog brain thinks you have a chance but she was just playing with you. Brutal

Are all sandnigger moms like that??
sandnigger and curry moms don't care about their kids
they rather throw you at the street to play with other children the whole day and come back at night than having to take care of you.
also if you're darker skinned than her then she's going to even hate you more since every deathnic toilet is trying to bleach her son these days

sandnigger and curry moms don't care about their kids
they rather throw you at the street to play with other children the whole day and come back at night than having to take care of you.
also if you're darker skinned than her then she's going to even hate you more since every deathnic toilet is trying to bleach her son these days
That's brutal wtf, you're Libyan right?

I'm so desperate to feel ANYTHING, that I want to be raped at this point

tall foids want taller men,
but some will dominate a manlet if he pays her to

accept that you don't need it

Wtf you gay ?

that guy who made that pros org thread seems like he wants to be raped by foids yet has problems with foid rape victims. its tricky