Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Dog Filters!

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
Have you noticed that it's mostly girls using those dog filters?

Adding the dog ears and dog nose (and maybe mouth too)?

Honestly, it's not cute, not beautiful, and it ruins a good photo.

Yet, what can you expect from foid bitches? These same foid bitches who would rather take Rex (a male dog's) knot, as well as get tattoos on their bodies (including of paw prints), and then these bitches always ignore guys such as myself and other incels.

Seriously, it enrages me...

I think it is to hide their subhuman facial features.

Yet, what can you expect from foid bitches? These same foid bitches who would rather take Rex (a male dog's) knot, as well as get tattoos on their bodies (including of paw prints), and then these bitches always ignore guys such as myself and other incels.

Its stupid snapchat filters god that app is so gay. Maybe they wanna ascend with a dog so they use the filter

i hate filters in general. its so stupid. makeup wasn't enough for them so now they need to CGI their faces.

it's because of their dog fetish

Its stupid snapchat filters god that app is so gay. Maybe they wanna ascend with a dog so they use the filter
There was a post the other day of a girl opening up about having been deflowered by her German shepherd. You may be onto something.

i hate filters in general. its so stupid. makeup wasn't enough for them so now they need to CGI their faces.
God forbid we do it though. Then it's catfishing.

the dogpill always comes to collect

modern foids are BDC (Big Dock Cock) only

That's why men become furries and dress up as dogs. They realised BP isn't enough. The DP is the way.
agreed

I pretend to be a cat because cats are the opposite of dogs, so that way I can become the ultimate truecel and the GOAT of incels

Are big cats(tigers, lions etc) truecel?
they're tallfags but other than that yes

that's important because for example in the famous nature documentary 'the lion king'

the lion named scar is an incel (lioncel) goes ER and kills his brother because his brother is a chad who gets all the lionfoids

so the existence of lioncels is proven with documentary evidence

my theory is that lions who aren't tallfags are all incel

Last edited:
Filters are wasted on dogs..

Choose between clean filtered water and stagnant pond water.

Stagnant pond water wins every time!

There was a post the other day of a girl opening up about having been deflowered by her German shepherd. You may be onto something.
Some girls do choose to get deflowered by their dogs. Can you link to the post?

Brutal dogpill
full