Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate cucks who complain about being "molested" by older women

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Imagine being a 12 year old boy and youe hormones are probably nearing peak levels and you get to sex a teacher milf or qt teen babysitter then claim you got molested lol. I would kill for that to happen. At age 12 youre already stronger than most women either way so not like theyre brute forcing it and its not a problem if theyre not sodomizing you. A blowjob, handjob, or assfucking a teacher milf at age 12 sounds like heaven and cucks have to pretend it damaged them or something to get sympathy. I wouldnt be damaged now if i atleast had sex that way

Why do female "pedophiles" exist anyways? And agreed, it is kind of cucked to think it is a bad experience, but I think 12 is a little young. 14,15,16,17 yeah, but not 12 or 13.

Tbh I don't think anyone genuinely cares about that kind of statutory rape at all

MRA's use it as a convenient talking point like "Men can get raped too" and feminists half-heartedly dismiss it with "that's also bad and damaging" but ultimately no one gives a shit

What happens in that situation is she gets like 6 weeks of probation and transferred to another school district. That's it. It isn't even seen as "child molestation" or whatever just "an inappropriate affair with a student".

At the end of the day no one is actually offended enough by that situation to spin it into a major culturally significant victim narrative (like how it is with a male teacher and female student)

Last edited:
Why do female "pedophiles" exist anyways?
because women, unlike men, are naturally designed to be touchy-feely with very young men and babies.
they breast-feed babies, have orgasms when the child goes through the birth canal, change diapers, hold babies against them in an intimate manner to comfort them, etc.
their brains get confused and associate babies with sexual pleasure (arousal from physical contact with babies birthing through vagina, nipples getting hard from breast-feeding).
that takes hold in their brains and they become pedophiles (actual pedophilia).
also, media is always saying how lucky 5-year-old boys are to be raped by their kindergarten teachers, foids consider it a favor to boys when they molest them as schoolchildren (making them a "man").

Tbh I don't think anyone genuinely cares about that kind of statutory rape at all

MRA's use it as a convenient talking point like "Men can get raped too" and feminists half-heartedly dismiss it with "that's also bad and damaging" but ultimately no one gives a shit
This is correct, it's mostly used by soys on reddit to say men also get molested whenever a thread about sexual harassment shows up or whatever. For someone to actually care about this topic, they're either a gigasoyboy or a woman.

It depends on the sexual assault, honestly. If an older woman put a stick into your asshole it would be traumatizing, but if she sucked your dick or made you penetrate her, what boy wouldn't like that.

I would like it too ngl but 12 is a little too young

I don't think they're truthfully complaining to honest they are mostly just trying to sneakily brag and flex to feel better about themselves to everyone :feelsokman: ... well that or they are just legitimately retarded :feelskek:

Shotacon femdom. :ahegao:
It depends on the sexual assault, honestly. If an older woman put a stick into your asshole it would be traumatizing, but if she sucked your dick or made you penetrate her, what boy wouldn't like that.

Imagine being a 12 year old boy and youe hormones are probably nearing peak levels and you get to sex a teacher milf or qt teen babysitter then claim you got molested lol. I would kill for that to happen. At age 12 youre already stronger than most women either way so not like theyre brute forcing it and its not a problem if theyre not sodomizing you. A blowjob, handjob, or assfucking a teacher milf at age 12 sounds like heaven and cucks have to pretend it damaged them or something to get sympathy. I wouldnt be damaged now if i atleast had sex that way
I miss getting groomed by woman! Fyyyyuyuycjkkkkkkk they were trying to kiss me and showing their boobs indirectly

they got molested by foids under their standards probably why

Shotacon femdom. :ahegao:

jesus can you imagine what she did to him right after?

though I think it's also cool when the older woman also wants to get dominated too, I would have also enjoyed dominating older women as a young lad too

I like to pretend Hannahr is so busy being a blacksmith that she is still a virgin, like she is disgusted by all the adult males and only wants to fuck shotas which means she retained her virginity despite her sexual maturity when foids usually start fucking dozens of guys.

A lot of times it's nasty old women and used up cuntrags who do it tho :feelsohh:

I would have loved to have fucked an older woman when I was in My teens. I dont understand all these teenage boys snitching on their female pedophile teachers, I wish I got to fuck some pervy female pedoslut.

Now I will never be able to do this.

No, they're based for calling whores out

hormones are probably nearing peak levels and you get to sex a teacher milf or qt teen babysitter then claim you got molested lol
That makes it better. You get to enjoy it but still try to ruin the whore's life :feelsLSD:

Who the fk is that? And whats with you and all these pictures of random weird looking men in your avatar? Like a new guy every few days, weird AF.
His current avi is the dude from System of a Down lmao

His current avi is the dude from System of a Down lmao
Lol I actually like and own a few of their songs,

but I dont keep up with mainstream and normie culture to recognize celebrities like that. Thanks for letting Me know tho :feelsokman:

Lol I actually like and own a few of their songs,

but I dont keep up with mainstream and normie culture to recognize celebrities like that. Thanks for letting Me know tho :feelsokman:
No problem pal idk who the bald guy is though