Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate christianity

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
its a religion for cucks and weaklings. it teaches you to turn the other cheek, love everyone, everyone is equal, and to give someone your shirt if they steal your coat. its the epitome of equality and tolerance. there are so many progressive faggot christians these days, i hope every single christian chokes on their communion this sunday, fucking cucks. jesus was a jew who got put on a stick like a little pussy by chad roman pagans and now everyone worships him. its an foreign sandnigger religion that invaded europe and caused the fall of the romans

varg did nothing wrong

Last edited:
i dont even care man

All my homies hate the Roman christianization

It caused the fall of the Romans - really? What happened? >.<

I consider myself theist/Christian but I agree that it can be too weak.

It caused the fall of the Romans - really? What happened? >.<

I consider myself theist/Christian but I agree that it can be too weak.
when christianity became the roman religion it jewified its laws and weakened the empire which allowed it to be ransacked

when christianity became the roman religion it jewified its laws and weakened the empire which allowed it to be ransacked

Because it taught tolerance and all that? Or because of Jewish subversion?

"But, but... muh pure innocent virgin traditional christian girl who will love me for my inner beauty, not the looks" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

it just has weak values compared to the romans pagan faith

Oh, hm. I really don't know what religion they had before.

I'm definitely all for strong religions with good values. I'm not wedded to Christianity but I do believe in God.

It's a jewish psyop to conquer the goyim and make them worship the jewish god.

its a religion for cucks and
God loves you bro, its part of his plan that he made you a 5'4 ugly loner while others are 6' with many friends - kiddie diddler priest :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

its a religion for cucks and weaklings. it teaches you to turn the other cheek, love everyone, everyone is equal, and to give someone your shirt if they steal your coat. its the epitome of equality and tolerance. there are so many progressive faggot christians these days, i hope every single christian chokes on their communion this sunday, fucking cucks. jesus was a jew who got put on a stick like a little pussy by chad roman pagans and now everyone worships him. its an foreign sandnigger religion that invaded europe and caused the fall of the romans

varg did nothing wrong
You probably love judaism

The religion that kept foids in their place and kept invaders out of Europe for 2 thousand years was christianity not pagan cucks.It is only until jewtheists started gaining power that women gained rights

eat my shit kike

At least Christians don't play stupid games like Jews. That's why Christians are not lame but Jews are.

god dammit shlomo i told you at our demorization operation meeting earlier not to be so obvious. now all of the goyim are riled up. it's like anudda shoah up in here.

god dammit shlomo i told you at our demorization operation meeting earlier not to be so obvious. now all of the goyim are riled up. it's like anudda shoah up in here.
cope. jesus was a jew. youre the shlomo

How ironic, there are people here who cope with "might is right". if you're at the bottom of the barrel now, why would believe it would be any different?

Jfl at abrahamistcels

Christ cucks make me laugh my ass off

varg did nothing wrong
Your hero, Adolf Hitler, was a Catholic

The christian imagines a better future of the human species in the image of heavenly joy. Jews, on the other hand, will have this heaven on earth.