Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate certain aspects of Looksmaxx forum

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
chad and stacy worship are deep integrated in culture of this forum, all avs with giga chads stacies like barbara palvin and megan fox. I can't think anyone here on this forum who can tolerate it. It's just proves that good looking people are just on 'just exist mode'

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@Transcended Trucel
@Legionarivs

Last edited:
25713.jpg

They're not incels, they're blackpilled normscum (and some Chads). I don't know how any legit incel can take it there tbh.

Good. The whole point of that forum's existence was to keep that normie shit and muh maxillofacial nasolabial canthil tilt autism away from here.

Nautica1983 is there lool

Why go to a site infested with chads and fags.

Only masochist cels go there

It's good example of why it's pointless to blackpill normoids.

They're not incels, they're blackpilled normscum (and some Chads). I don't know how any legit incel can take it there tbh.
Same. I hate seeing fuckers bragging about all the whores they've fucked.

Bluepillmaxx more like lol

I heard this forum was more Based back then. It was filled with actual incels, who were trying to better themselves. Now it's just a place for Mentalcels with 7+/10 faces to vent:feelsjuice: