Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I Absolutely Hate Britbongs

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Some people here think that I'm just joking, but I'm 100% serious. Here are the reasons why:

1. Bri'ish Accent:

Britbongs either sound like inbred retards or fags (no I'm not talking about cigarettes). American English just sounds way better and is way easier to understand than britbong. Even rednecks from the South speak more coherently than the average britbong who is not from London (-instan)
Compare this:

View: https://youtu.be/0KWxTAhJ5X0

To this:

View: https://youtu.be/4Hs95TBBAGg

Pretty obvious, right?

2. Bri'ish English vs. American English:

Britbongs tend to use complicated words just to sound more sophisticated (hint: You don't sound sophisticated with your accent). Here's just one of the many examples:
Sievi Boots 2

"Oy mate, that's me wellies. I wear me wellies when I go to the pub with me lads, mate". No, those are RAIN BOOTS. Why do we call them rain boots? Think about it for a minute or two, maybe your CRISPS grease brain can come up with an answer. Just keep it simple, fo' fooks sake.

3. Britbongs tend to make fun of other people (especially Americans) despite them getting constantly mogged:

Have you ever noticed how britbongs like to make fun of Americans? They unironically think that they are more sophisticated than Americans and that Americans are just their retarded cousins. The UK on the other hand is the only G7 nation which doesn't even have its own car industry (+ "Canada", their true retarded cousins). British cars are/were so bad that even the French mogged them. For all of you non-carcels (and Americans), the French build "cars" (I should rather say abominations) like:
Citroen ami
2014 Citron C4 Cactus Feel Edition PureTech e THP 110 Vorderansicht Hello Yellow Amsterdam
Renault avantime
17c277f396484d9678932304aa381ce9

The only bri'ish car companies left are either owned by Germans or Curries. They can't even built cars on their own and need German or Curry knowhow to build cars. All bri'ish car companies were bankrupt at some point. I have to admit, britbongs invented so many useful things and they were the ones who started the industrial revolution, but despite that advantage, they still can't build cars. Truly pathetic. Even fat boomers somewhere in Kentucky (Corvette) build better sports cars than the "sophisticated" britbongs without any help from other people. I could go into detail, how they get mogged in almost every regard, but I think this example alone is more than enough to understand what I mean.

4. Arrogance:

Britbongs tend to be arrogant and they somehow delude themselves into actually thinking that they are still an empire. They also tend to have zero self awareness. I admit, they did some impressive things in the past, but after WW2 (which they apparently won) their country is nothing more than a parody of their once decent country. What happened? Germany was able to economically mog them in the mid-60s (iirc), despite them losing two world wars and only 20 years after being basically completely destroyed. Sure, Germany received help from (((The Allies))) (Marshall Plan), but due to (((Operation Paperclip))) and the (((Potsdam Agreement))), they had two major handicaps. Britbongs however like to boast about "muh WW2" and how they apparently won, but did it ever occurred to them that they are actually constantly losing since WW2 (just look at HDI, GDP (PPP) per capita etc)?

I'm not saying that my country is flawless (it's actually far away from that), but britbongs are just the most obnoxious nation in euROPE. Some braindead britbong might say: "You mad cos we wun WW2, mate". No absolutely not, because according to that "logic" I should be mad at Americans too which I'm obviously not. The whole "muh WW2"-thing is just an elaborate cope because deep down they know that their country is just a joke at this point. I could forgive every single point mentioned above, if they just stfu and be normal people.

Tagging britbongs:
@Pancakecel @Hoppipolla
And other based non-britbong users who can relate:
@TheDarkEnigma @HighTGymcel @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus

“Any other animals come in here?”

1:50 - coons

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Some people here think that I'm just joking, but I'm 100% serious. Here are the reasons why:

1. Bri'ish Accent:

Britbongs either sound like inbred retards or fags (no I'm not talking about cigarettes). American English just sounds way better and is way easier to understand than britbong. Even rednecks from the South speak more coherently than the average britbong who is not from London (-instan)
Compare this:

To this:

Pretty obvious, right?

Britbongs tend to use complicated words just to sound more sophisticated (hint: You don't sound sophisticated with your accent). Here's just one of the many examples:
View attachment 540107
"Oy mate, that's me wellies. I wear me wellies when I go to the pub with me lads, mate". No, those are RAIN BOOTS. Why do we call them rain boots? Think about it for a minute or two, maybe your CRISPS grease brain can come up with an answer. Just keep it simple, fo' fooks sake.

3. Britbongs tend to make fun of other people (especially Americans) despite them getting constantly mogged:

Have you ever noticed how britbongs like to make fun of Americans? They unironically think that they are more sophisticated than Americans and that Americans are just their retarded cousins. The UK on the other hand is the only G7 nation which doesn't even have its own car industry (+ "Canada", their true retarded cousins). British cars are/were so bad that even the French mogged them. For all of you non-carcels (and Americans), the French build "cars" (I should rather say abominations) like:
View attachment 540119View attachment 540120View attachment 540121View attachment 540122
The only bri'ish car companies left are either owned by Germans or Curries. They can't even built cars on their own and need German or Curry knowhow to build cars. All bri'ish car companies were bankrupt at some point. I have to admit, britbongs invented so many useful things and they were the ones who started the industrial revolution, but despite that advantage, they still can't build cars. Truly pathetic. Even fat boomers somewhere in Kentucky (Corvette) build better sports cars than the "sophisticated" britbongs without any help from other people. I could go into detail, how they get mogged in almost every regard, but I think this example alone is more than enough to understand what I mean.

4. Arrogance:

Britbongs tend to be arrogant and they somehow delude themselves into actually thinking that they are still an empire. They also tend to have zero self awareness. I admit, they did some impressive things in the past, but after WW2 (which they apparently won) their country is nothing more than a parody of their once decent country. What happened? Germany was able to economically mog them in the mid-60s (iirc), despite them losing two world wars and only 20 years after being basically completely destroyed. Sure, Germany received help from (((The Allies))) (Marshall Plan), but due to (((Operation Paperclip))) and the (((Potsdam Agreement))), they had two major handicaps. Britbongs however like to boast about "muh WW2" and how they apparently won, but did it ever occurred to them that they are actually constantly losing since WW2 (just look at HDI, GDP (PPP) per capita etc)?

I'm not saying that my country is flawless (it's actually far away from that), but britbongs are just the most obnoxious nation in euROPE. Some braindead britbong might say: "You mad cos we wun WW2, mate". No absolutely not, because according to that "logic" I should be mad at Americans too which I'm obviously not. The whole "muh WW2"-thing is just an elaborate cope because deep down they know that their country is just a joke at this point. I could forgive every single point mentioned above, if they just stfu and be normal people.

Tagging britbongs:
@Pancakecel @Hoppipolla

Oh man it was a good day when the bongs lost the world cup final lol.
They were too arrogant and got bonged.

Even in Elliot Rodger's manifesto you can see the constant English superiority complex kek. He has a really autistic moment when he's talking to a Tyrone and asks him if he's a virgin, then the Tyrone says he's not and that he lost his virginity with a white foid long ago so ER says something like "why him that descends from slaves can fuck a white girl, while me that I descend from English aristocracy I'm still a virgin?" :feelskek::feelskek:

Even in Elliot Rodger's manifesto you can see the constant English superiority complex kek. He has a really autistic moment when he's talking to a Tyrone and asks him if he's a virgin, then the Tyrone says he's not and that he lost his virginity with a white foid long ago so ER says something like "why him that descends from slaves can fuck a white girl, while me that I descend from English aristocracy I'm still a virgin?" :feelskek::feelskek:
So true. I forgot to mention their pathetic "muh kween n sheeit" worship. Fuck
Oh man it was a good day when the bongs lost the world cup final lol.
They were too arrogant and got bonged.
Ngubu didn't score :feelshaha:

I hate soccer (yes, it's called soccer britbongs)
16211302 7261339 image a 23 1563460031271

WTF is wrong with these "people"

Last edited:
Just lol @ britbongers delusion. Even the oldd britbonger slave island of Ireland now money mogs them :lul::lul::lul: very hard too. Literally double gdp per a capita. Even if you discount the fact Ireland is a tax haven, and say their GDP per capita wold be 60k/ as opposed to 80k, that is still 50% more $$$ than brit bonger.

Brit bongers are now money mogged by an island they had enslaved and oppressed for literal centuries. :lul:
So true. I forgot to mention their pathetic "muh kween n sheeit" worship. Fuck

Ngubu didn't score :feelshaha:

I hate soccer (yes, it's called soccer britbongs)
View attachment 540140
WTF is wrong with these "people"
Lmao how'd they think it was a good idea to carpet the bathroom.

Just lol @ britbongers delusion. Even the oldd britbonger slave island of Ireland now money mogs them :lul::lul::lul: very hard too. Literally double gdp per a capita. Even if you discount the fact Ireland is a tax haven, and say their GDP per capita wold be 60k/ as opposed to 80k, that is still 50% more $$$ than brit bonger.

Brit bongers are now money mogged by an island they had enslaved and oppressed for literal centuries.
I saw that too :feelshaha:
They get brutally mogged by everybody in Europe, but they talk about "muh empire" all the time.
Lmao how'd they think it was a good idea to carpet the bathroom
No idea.
You're back :smonk:

@-BrettyBoy- you know someone who talks like this

The guy from arkansas was awesome I think we could get along. Bri'ish are fuckin stupid tho :feelshaha:

America has more White trash though

Who are all the UKcels?

I don’t like the britbong accent, they miss too many syllables.

@Zer0/∞ this is your new list assignment :feelshaha:
Here are the names of all I know of currently.
@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
@Lonelycel
@Hate_my_life
@Incline
@nidus
@Arabcel9
@curryboy420
@zephyr

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
@Lonelycel
@Hate_my_life
@Incline
@nidus
@Arabcel9
@curryboy420
@zephyr
Thanks. Now I can ignore every single one of them

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
@Lonelycel
@Hate_my_life
@Incline
@nidus
@Arabcel9
@curryboy420
@zephyr
Lets add some more UKcels
@PPEcel
@MaxZM98
@commander_zoidberg
@rope2cope
@mental_out
@FACEandLMS

this is exactly how me and @PPEcel are irl
we’re all the same

i just fucking hate british people there is no reason to like them

True, but he's also a Londoner

@PPEcel didn't you go to Eton College and University of Oxford?
no comment

I thought most people knew I went to boarding school in the U.S. though

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
@Lonelycel
@Hate_my_life
@Incline
@nidus
@Arabcel9
@curryboy420
@zephyr

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Delete me or the FBIniggers will find and jail me for life in this cuckland

Blimey, @Gone Coping is a righ' sort ov bloke. Propah bri'ish gent, he is. Dun knuh how he's incel tuh be fair, yud dink birds and propah rockets wud line up to be his missus yah mean. Ahm gutted at the times wuh livin in.
Fookin' 'ell. At least he isnt one of dem germins (Not a racis just dun like um)
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Delete me or the FBIniggers will find and jail me for life in this cuckland
jfl @ britbongs, but at least you "won" muh WW2 :feelshaha:

Only subjects of pure inceldian blood can hate ukcels who think they are better than everyone.

Why do they call them Wellingtons?

Image result for wellingtons how they got their name

PIONEERING CUT. At some point in the early 1800s Arthur Wellesley, then Viscount Wellington, asked his shoemaker, Mr George Hoby of St James's Street, London, to make a boot which was easier to wear with the new trousers. ... They duly became known as 'Wellingtons'.

Wellingtons is more fun to say than rain boots.

Holy shit there is literally nothing worse than hearing a br*tish woman speak.

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
@Lonelycel
@Hate_my_life
@Incline
@nidus
@Arabcel9
@curryboy420
@zephyr
Half of that list is ethnic anyway.

Imagine writing an essay on this shit

Britbong here:soy:

Brit bongers are now money mogged by an island they had enslaved and oppressed for literal centuries. :lul:
You ever actually been to Ireland mate? I have been going to Ireland since I was a boy and I have family there. I can assure you that however you use statistics to lie Ireland is not more wealthy than Britain. The money that has been parked there distorts the figures considerably. People like my aunt and uncle are incredibly wealthy on paper but my cousins are pretty much fucked and pay a higher cost of living than I do. Supposedly my aunt and uncle live in a €1.5 million euro house but that house was purchased for around £30,000 in 1981 and so do most of their neighbours. I don't know who exactly they ever plan to sell it to though. Plenty of their friends lost a lot of their savings investing in the failed property boom of the "celtic tiger" years.

You ever actually been to Ireland mate? I have been going to Ireland since I was a boy and I have family there. I can assure you that however you use statistics to lie Ireland is not more wealthy than Britain. The money that has been parked there distorts the figures considerably. People like my aunt and uncle are incredibly wealthy on paper but my cousins are pretty much fucked and pay a higher cost of living than I do. Supposedly my aunt and uncle live in a €1.5 million euro house but that house was purchased for around £30,000 in 1981 and so do most of their neighbours. I don't know who exactly they ever plan to sell it to though. Plenty of their friends lost a lot of their savings investing in the failed property boom of the "celtic tiger" years.
I've noticed that cars are dirt cheap in Ireland, which probably proves your theory

1. Bri'ish Accent:

Compare this:

To this:

Pretty obvious, right?

View attachment 540107

View attachment 540119View attachment 540120View attachment 540121View attachment 540122

4. Arrogance:

Tagging britbongs:
@Pancakecel @Hoppipolla

1. The British Isles have roughly 17 distinct accent groups with considerable more local variation within them.

For example here in Birmingham there are probably half a dozen distinct regional dialects within an hours drive. The Brummie accent most of my colleagues speak with is quite different from the black country dialect I grew up speaking just half an hours drive away.

According to what I have seen most of them are fairly recent developments and that actually Brits back in the 18th century probably sounded a little more like Americans do today. There is often this effect with language and dialects where the diaspora often hold onto it better than the home country. For example Afrikaans is probably closer to what Dutch sounded like in the 17th century than modern Dutch is. American law and government is for the most part a copy of English law and government. Only in England parliament is sovereign. Where as in America you coded concepts of the English bill of rights in 1698 into your founding constitution. You may call it congress but it is for all intents and purposes a parliament with some separate of powers slathered on top.

Your revered "founding fathers" were all educated British gentlemen. George Washington was a British soldier and could nearly have had a career in the Royal Navy. Your revolutionary war was just another war in the grand scheme of things between England and France that had been going on since the fall of house of Plantagenet. The conflict to "liberate" America from the British was really an extension of the conflict going on in Britain for nearly a century between the Tories and the Whigs. The Whigs played a large part in sabotaging the Tories in order to cause the loss of the colonies to improve their position of power in the British government.

If you want to act like a 5 year old and make fun of the way some of us talk then by all means. I think Southern accents in America are quite luxurious. Many trends in accents in America trace their routes back to England.

3. The car industry in Britain is indeed a sad story.

British Leyland was a disaster - it was to large. It was highly dysfunctional and had to large a model range. It was in desperate need of modernisation but because of its huge wage bill and time managers spent dealing with industrial disputes no one had time to fix it. I know people who worked at British Leyland. The government did the sensible thing by putting it out of its misery. Better decisions were needed as far back as the 1950's to its future.

Today however the British car industry has recovered somewhat. We are making almost as many cars as we used to make of significantly better quality that consumers want to buy. Although it doesn't employ anything like what it used to. Production lines are far more efficient and automated now than they even were even 20 years ago.

I think we have done fairly well in the UK with Nissan in Sunderland, Toyota in Derby and JLR at Solihull, Castle Bromwich, Halewood and the like. Mini in Oxfordshire. My guess is the old Honda factory in Swindon will probably become a battery plant or a new EV factory. The car industry on the continent is really not in good shape - far to much overcapacity.

Honestly I think our car industry was just ahead of the curve.

How many times have you bailed out Detroit? GM is a piece of garbage company that makes crap. Americans are going to keep footing the bill to bail it out while it makes shit until one day just like with British Leyland its realised to be pointless and its allowed to fail. Chrysler is going to join them and if Ford aren't careful they will go down with them.

Just so it will probably go on the continent. The only company I think has a chance there is probably VAG.

So yeah. Cry harder.

4. I don't feel particularly arrogant but honestly whoever wrote this is absolutely seething in resentment and has a major inferiority complex. Cry harder. :feelshaha:

1. The British Isles have roughly 17 distinct accent groups with considerable more local variation within them.

For example here in Birmingham there are probably half a dozen distinct regional dialects within an hours drive. The Brummie accent most of my colleagues speak with is quite different from the black country dialect I grew up speaking just half an hours drive away.

According to what I have seen most of them are fairly recent developments and that actually Brits back in the 18th century probably sounded a little more like Americans do today. There is often this effect with language and dialects where the diaspora often hold onto it better than the home country. For example Afrikaans is probably closer to what Dutch sounded like in the 17th century than modern Dutch is. American law and government is for the most part a copy of English law and government. Only in England parliament is sovereign. Where as in America you coded concepts of the English bill of rights in 1698 into your founding constitution. You may call it congress but it is for all intents and purposes a parliament with some separate of powers slathered on top.

Your revered "founding fathers" were all educated British gentlemen. George Washington was a British soldier and could nearly have had a career in the Royal Navy. Your revolutionary war was just another war in the grand scheme of things between England and France that had been going on since the fall of house of Plantagenet. The conflict to "liberate" America from the British was really an extension of the conflict going on in Britain for nearly a century between the Tories and the Whigs. The Whigs played a large part in sabotaging the Tories in order to cause the loss of the colonies to improve their position of power in the British government.

If you want to act like a 5 year old and make fun of the way some of us talk then by all means. I think Southern accents in America are quite luxurious. Many trends in accents in America trace their routes back to England.

British Leyland was a disaster - it was to large. It was highly dysfunctional and had to large a model range. It was in desperate need of modernisation but because of its huge wage bill and time managers spent dealing with industrial disputes no one had time to fix it. I know people who worked at British Leyland. The government did the sensible thing by putting it out of its misery. Better decisions were needed as far back as the 1950's to its future.

Today however the British car industry has recovered somewhat. We are making almost as many cars as we used to make of significantly better quality that consumers want to buy. Although it doesn't employ anything like what it used to. Production lines are far more efficient and automated now than they even were even 20 years ago.

I think we have done fairly well in the UK with Nissan in Sunderland, Toyota in Derby and JLR at Solihull, Castle Bromwich, Halewood and the like. Mini in Oxfordshire. My guess is the old Honda factory in Swindon will probably become a battery plant or a new EV factory. The car industry on the continent is really not in good shape - far to much overcapacity.

How many times have you bailed out Detroit? GM is a piece of garbage company that makes crap. Americans are going to keep footing the bill to bail it out while it makes shit until one day just like with British Leyland its realised to be pointless and its allowed to fail. Chrysler is going to join them and if Ford aren't careful they will go down with them.

Just so it will probably go on the continent. The only company I think has a chance there is probably VAG.

So yeah. Cry harder.

4. I don't feel particularly arrogant but honestly whoever wrote this is absolutely seething in resentment and has a major inferiority complex. Cry harder. :feelshaha:
Do you expect me to read all that shit from a britbong?

So yeah. Cry harder.

jfl this nigga here unironically thinks that I'm American :feelshaha:
He can't even understand his own language. Error 404: Reading comprehension not found
"You mad cos we wun WW2, mate". No absolutely not, because according to that "logic" I should be mad at Americans too which I'm obviously not
Another day, another L for britbongs.

Last edited: