Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Buzzfeed.....

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Most of you might hate Buzzfeed for the Men-hating and SJW agenda. I hate them for other reasons, look at this article I saw today. https://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/breakfast-cereals-ranked-from-best-to-worst

It’s lists 27 cereals, from worst to best, and Raisin Bran got the 25th spot. This is what they had to say about it.

From the article......
“Cerious talk: Like WHO THE HELL at Kellogg's thought to take BRAN FLAKES and throw raisins in them? Like TWO WHOLE SCOOPS OF THEM!? The only redeeming quality about this cereal is the fact the raisins are covered in sugar. At least this cereal promotes bowel movements so you can get it out of your body as fast as possible.”

Now let’s continue on to the thread.....

Buzzfeed is EVIL, how dare they talk about Raisin Bran like that? Do they even know a single thing they’re actually talking about? Have they even had ONE, just one scoop of Raisin Bran touch their mouth?.........Stop Raisin Bran racism, Raisin Bran Lives Matter.

Most of you might hate Buzzfeed for the Men-hating and SJW agenda. I hate them for other reasons, look at this article I saw today. https://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/breakfast-cereals-ranked-from-best-to-worst

It’s lists 27 cereals, from worst to best, and Raisin Bran got the 25th spot. This is what they had to say about it.

From the article......
“Cerious talk: Like WHO THE HELL at Kellogg's thought to take BRAN FLAKES and throw raisins in them? Like TWO WHOLE SCOOPS OF THEM!? The only redeeming quality about this cereal is the fact the raisins are covered in sugar. At least this cereal promotes bowel movements so you can get it out of your body as fast as possible.”

Now let’s continue on to the thread.....

Buzzfeed is EVIL, how dare they talk about Raisin Bran like that? Do they even know a single thing they’re actually talking about? Have they even had ONE, just one scoop of Raisin Bran touch their mouth?.........Stop Raisin Bran racism, Raisin Bran Lives Matter.
they say "you have to "accept" being short" how much more deluded can they be?

Let's derail the thread: what do you think caused your inceldom?

Just here to say you should avoid buzzfeed because it is literally designed to be clickbait garbage.
a lot of online "news sources" are the same way

lmao fruity pebbles is their number 1 spot. Its as if a fuckin child wrote this.