Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate black women

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I hate them so much. They’d rather fuck dumb, ugly, tall black thugs than fuck a black nerd like me. They just want dumb big dicked guys who say “nigga” every few seconds, not an ounce of intelligence within their useless ape brains. I hate them all, I bestow great misfortune upon them.

I hate all foids without exception

2021cel but you haven’t even been online for a full day :feelswhat:. Where you been? Instagram? :feelswhat:

I want to fuck chocolate pussy :feelsohh::ahegao:

2021cel but you haven’t even been online for a full day :feelswhat:. Where you been? Instagram? :feelswhat:
Depressed, most of the time I’m just rotting alone.

Black women are doing you a favor. Imagine wanting to fuck gorilla looking sheboons :lul:.

Black women are doing you a favor. Imagine wanting to fuck gorilla looking sheboons :lul:.
There are still fit black foids who are in shape.

Jfl at you if you think it's any different with other women

[UWSL]Jfl at you if you think it's any different with other women[/UWSL]

Nah I hate them all, but black women in particular enrage me because I despise wild creatures of the hood who won’t become civilized and stop acting a fool. Can’t even give a black nerd a chance.

Last edited:
I hate them so much. They’d rather fuck dumb, ugly, tall black thugs than fuck a black nerd like me. They just want dumb big dicked guys who say “nigga” every few seconds, not an ounce of intelligence within their useless ape brains. I hate them all, I bestow great misfortune upon them.
blackcel rage, take ricecels as an example and vote for the black Yoon in africa :feelsUgh:

You're not missing anything, without a wig she looks like a gorilla. And if you're in the US, it's clearly the most decadent and problematic women.

Just Moneymaxx and SEAmaxx

Keep strong my nigga :feelsaww:

Very solid post, Black and Asian foids are indeed the pure manifestation of degeneracy, it's not like other races of females don't engage in it ffs, but the ones mentioned above also have a tendency to be traitors of their own kind!

I hate all foids equally :feelsjuice:

You're not missing anything, without a wig she looks like a gorilla. And if you're in the US, it's clearly the most decadent and problematic women.

Just Moneymaxx and SEAmaxx

Keep strong my nigga :feelsaww:
I lost, I’m 5’6, ugly, lightskin black, and skinny and high inhib.

Lookin at a hot black foid rn :ahegao:

You black bitches stop telling me I'm fucking handsome
Maxresdefault

Who doesnt?