Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate ‘best friends’

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I tried to socialize at work today and went to talk to two guys who are usually nice when I talk to them individually. I didn’t realize that they were super close friends and acted like this was fucking middle school. They were laughing with each other the whole time, telling inside jokes and just ignored me the whole time, indirectly telling me that I’m unwanted and to fuck off.

If I had a best friend, I wouldn’t mind talking to a third person who joins in on the conversation, what is wrong with normies?

When I see females... I only imagine my penis sticking deep inside their beefs. Of course, I will probably never have such experiences.

Also, you need to blend in unless you don't want to be seen as an undesirable being.

Also, you need to blend in unless you don't want to be seen as an undesirable being.
That’s what I do but it’s hard to blend in when you’re getting ignored so hard

Brutal 3rd-wheel pill. As an Incel you are always the "new one" or outsider.

Just mass fuck all your female coworkers

127 1