Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being genetic trash

N

NoPussyNoTaxes

NEETcel since 2011. Suicidemaxxing on 1. Nov 2023
-
I'd rather be a 6'5 feet tall American Chad. In highschool, I'd be a footballer in with a Stacy cheerleader gf who will become my wife. I would have many children with her. My dad would be the owner of a big oil company who I'd work for for a few hours/week. I would earn enough for a house. Then I would get an golden retriever. When I reach old age, I'd die surrounded by my loving family.

I hope reincarnation is real. (As long as I don't respawn as a non-white)

BEING AN INCEL IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING GENETIC TRASH

the feeling of inferiority when you know that there're other people in the world that are better than you without even earning it is just suifuel.
i wish i could be a gym footballer also, probably something like this, a literal chad

damn, really? I love being genetic trash

Unless you're inbred or have an inherited disease, you aren't genetic trash.

Being unattractive doesn't make you unfit.

Only genetic trash relative to foids' extremely larped and artificial standards that'll eventually lead to the downfall of society as we know it. You would've been regarded as any other normal guy, maybe just less attractive on average, back in the 80s, especially if you're otherwise mentally and physically fit (excluding afflictions arising from your treatment as a subhuman). :feelsjuice:

rather be a 6'5 feet tall American Chad
U don't have to be particulary Gigachad-tier. Being a white upper normie is already enough to live a fulfilling life. But in my case, since i'm a genetic anomaly with bottom 0.0001% looks, i'd be happy to atleast achieve human appearence through surgery.