Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate being ethnic

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I hate my disgusting, tan skin, I hate my shit body fat storage, I hate my gross looking, v shaped face and bloated lower third, I hate my dirty grey eyes that don't contrast the canthal tilt. i hate that my mom was an immigrant. that I'm looked at as inferior for something I was born with, I hate that I can't lose weight, I hate that my ethnic genes make me crave whole foods and I can't just " stop eating" I hate eveything about myself and seeing attractive guys on social media constantly makes me increasingly want to rope

Last edited:
Everybody is ethnic. Your perception of the world is flawed and I bet you didn't think of yourself like that when you were 5.

Everybody is ethnic. Your perception of the world is flawed and I bet you didn't think of yourself like that when you were 5.
pointing out the obvious. Ofc when I was a child I wasn't aware of racism. How is my perception flawed?

Brutal life of an incel

pointing out the obvious. Ofc when I was a child I wasn't aware of racism. How is my perception flawed?
It is dangerous to hate your mother because of her ethnic background. You can't live on like this, imagine if she died and the last thoughts you had of her were pure resentment.

It is dangerous to hate your mother because of her ethnic background. You can't live on like this, imagine if she died and the last thoughts you had of her were pure resentment.
This guy is unfathomably based. While I hate almost all foids I can't hate my mother, a caring and loving person who despite my situation loves me.

I'm sorry for dismissing your problem but YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY YOU HAVE GREY EYES MANY OF US HAVE BROWN EYES AND WE SUCK HORRIBLY, just locationmaxx you volcel, go to india or some other place.

Ayo this is volcel man someone tell him.

I'm already full of resentment

How does getting mogged by Whites everyday make you feel?
Honestly I wouldn't stand being around true Whites irl. I already feel anxious and suicidal when I'm around more light-skinned Brazilians. :fuk:

Me too borther

How does getting mogged by Whites everyday make you feel?
Honestly I wouldn't stand being around true Whites irl. I already feel anxious and suicidal when I'm around more light-skinned Brazilians. :fuk:
Well, to put it in perspective. I live in SoCal. you can can imagine how much I wish I had a .45 in my hand sometimes

90% of the things you hate are not from being ethnic but a fat pig who has no disciplina

90% of the things you hate are not from being ethnic but a fat pig who has no disciplina
Fuck you man wtf do you think I do all day?

i hate that my mom was an immigrant
so im guessing that your dad is white then? go to the country that your mom came from. half-breeds do good in the 3rd world their ethnic part is from. its just in the west that they do bad nigga

You probably drink coca cola with every food :feelskek:
No, mainly water. I'm 161lbs trying to cut to 140ish. It's doable with a water fast + 16:8 and standard weight training. I usually only eat one meal a day

Last edited:
No, mainly water. I'm 161lbs trying to cut to 140ish. It's doable with a water fast + 16:8 and standard weight training.
Mogger weight, what's your height?

693F403D F4F3 4A96 AE31 E332238EE3F1

Nigga :fuk:

At that height and weight you're not even fat and you height mog the entire forum wtf you even crying about :feelsUgh:
5/10 face and shit fat distribition. I need a personal trainer and surgery asap