Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being autistic and hanging around normies in school

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
like bro you know it’s over when fucking ugly ogre spastics somehow win against you in a roast battle when he’s literally retarded. I’m literally autistic so my brain fries out whenever insulted despite being attacked over thousands of time. This is why I need to boxing maxx or carry a knife because banter is just an excuse for group of people to gang up on you.

When people gang up on you in insults in excuse for banter it usually means you’re the autistic one there. But then they larp and see genuinely autists who can’t mask it and then feel bad. So fucking retarded I wish I was in special Ed & not with Normie faggots. Shootings happen for a reason and all those faggots deserve it for having ever messed with that guy. I’ll rope if I deal with this in uni as well like I do in HS. Bro JFL I can’t even joke around anymore because everything I say is taken seriously but somehow I am autist can process when they’re joking better than when I can do that. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

If I ascended and had a gf I would have to not look like a bitch if ever have “friends” who are blatantly disrespecting me. What should I do if this ever happens?

Tales from the Schoolyard

Incels don't have "friends" buddy boyo, they just keep you around to clown on you.

Tales from the Schoolyard

Incels don't have "friends" buddy boyo, they just keep you around to clown on you.
Reality. This is why all the faggots calling me out for having “friends” don’t get. The ones I hang around with the most are literally non NT. JFL if you think it’s better to have Normie school friends than be alone or be in special Ed. You aren’t missing out on anything

Reality. This is why all the faggots calling me out for having “friends” don’t get. The ones I hang around with the most are literally non NT. JFL if you think it’s better to have Normie school friends than be alone or be in special Ed. You aren’t missing out on anything
Tbh special ed would probably have been an enjoyable ride for me :feelscomfy:

so brutal. I remember back in school even the introvert nerds would mock me, let alone the extrovert Chads. Being autistic is the worst growing up as a teen. It was pretty bad in Uni too

They scout. They find. They smirk to each other. Target confirmed.

like bro you know it’s over when fucking ugly ogre spastics somehow win against you in a roast battle when he’s literally retarded. I’m literally autistic so my brain fries out whenever insulted despite being attacked over thousands of time. This is why I need to boxing maxx or carry a knife because banter is just an excuse for group of people to gang up on you.

When people gang up on you in insults in excuse for banter it usually means you’re the autistic one there. But then they larp and see genuinely autists who can’t mask it and then feel bad. So fucking retarded I wish I was in special Ed & not with Normie faggots. Shootings happen for a reason and all those faggots deserve it for having ever messed with that guy. I’ll rope if I deal with this in uni as well like I do in HS. Bro JFL I can’t even joke around anymore because everything I say is taken seriously but somehow I am autist can process when they’re joking better than when I can do that. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

If I ascended and had a gf I would have to not look like a bitch if ever have “friends” who are blatantly disrespecting me. What should I do if this ever happens?
Another autist who thinks he can tell jokes.

I cant imagine being autistic, even HTNs are fucked when theyre autistic.

to society, autistic means "someone we can do anything to"

Too bad we don't study together, otherwise I could give you some tips on how to act normally in social situations. I'm that neurotypical friend you've always dreamed of.

Just be Elon Musk and all your problems are solved bro
The elites have access to drugs that control / ameliorate the symptoms of autism (stereotipy, sensibility etc.).

I tried getting those but I couldn't.