Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate being a manlet. The answer to being this is to literally kill yourself.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
No one respects you and most importantly don't expect a love life. Or if by any chance don't expect to be treated like a man at all. Expect to be called boy and other emasculating things 24/7 and bottle up until I go home and cry in the shower.

Last edited:
Lifts could help

yes man, suicide is a good choice

work remotely is only choice. Sadly it is very brutal to get in.

work remotely is only choice. Sadly it is very brutal to get in.
I have found a couple that fit the requirements to get in. I'm just gunna keep hitting until I get it. I just wanna be away from people as they just keep bothering me for looks.

yes man, suicide is a good choice
I disagree, it's usually not a good choice, but one have to be serious about life.
If all one do is LDAR, then Sui is not much different.

I disagree, it's usually not a good choice, but one have to be serious about life.
I cant ldar because I have to pay rent. I'm looking for a way to get away from people to pay money on my own.

Ive wanted to kill myself for over 10 years, but Im a coward

Same. Hopefully nature does it to me. I don't like being here. Everyone literally became more eviler in the last 10 years

Exactly. Me too. But it's good realization, since we know we won't do it we know we must do everything we can to live somewhat good life.

I cant ldar because I have to pay rent. I'm looking for a way to get away from people to pay money on my own.
Good. Getting away from people as incel means avoiding a lot of problems and feelings of being worse.

Exactly. Me too. But it's good realization, since we know we won't do it we know we must do everything we can to live somewhat good life.
yes, assuming you will kill yourself and giving up is terrible cope because in the end we know we are cowards. I failed many subjects university because I thought I was gonna kill myself at the end of the year so I didnt even go to class

yes, assuming you will kill yourself and giving up is terrible cope because in the end we know we are cowards. I failed many subjects university because I thought I was gonna kill myself at the end of the year so I didnt even go to class
I wasted 2 years at Uni when I was 19 yo because I was thinking about sui all the time. Then I changed subject to economics and after another 3 years I got my Bachelors. Worst fucking time of my life.
Going to work is way better

I wasted 2 years at Uni when I was 19 yo because I was thinking about sui all the time. Then I changed subject to economics and after another 3 years I got my Bachelors. Worst fucking time of my life.
Going to work is way better
I cant find a job

Cute. Boy. "shortking".

Manlets will always be manlets. We cannot become men

Very true. Only option for a manlet is to become a hermit or a druid in some fucked up forest.