Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being a burden for my parents

Biocel

Biocel

Greycel
I realy love them, they are very nice but being a failure is all i can give them back. I can ignore other people from outside but the ones paying for my food, my rent is impossible.
How do you feel about your parents ?

try finding a job to help them with the bills.

Meh I didn’t ask to be born so I can’t feel guilt for being a burden/NEETcel. I don’t like the position I’m in or living with them but it’s whatever
Yeah you're right but my parents are some of the only people that are nice with me. I would like to make them proud because I think they realy tried to make a "functional" adult.

I don’t owe this world anything. Don’t give birth to an autistic sub 5 male and expect him to try

try finding a job to help them with the bills.
I can't, I'm in college. It's already hard for me to [UWSL]just to pass the exams. That's why I don't like this situation.[/UWSL]

I can't, I'm in college. It's already hard for me to [UWSL]just to pass the exams. That's why I don't like this situation.[/UWSL]
i see.. focus on finishing college then. they understand it. maybe you are being too hard on yourself.

I don’t owe this world anything. Don’t give birth to an autistic sub 5 male and expect him to try
yes it's impossible to succeed when you are born with horrible stats, normies treat you like dogshit. Some parents do it also with their kids but others are nice, it's hard to hate loving parents.

Same. I always feel like a burden to my parents too. I'm 25 and still living with them. But I don't asked to be born and why should I do anything for a society that broke me and treated me like shit all the time?

i see.. focus on finishing college then. they understand it. maybe you are being too hard on yourself.
Thanks man, that's what i have been trying to do for the last four years. Being motivated while being alone and no GF is hard as we all know :feelsbadman:

Same. I always feel like a burden to my parents too. I'm 25 and still living with them. But I don't asked to be born and why should I do anything for a society that broke me and treated me like shit all the time?
[UWSL]You shouldn't do anything for society, this society made us this way. [/UWSL]

I would like to fuck your mother's anus without lube until it bleeds as punishment for making you feel like you're a burden to her

I would like to fuck your mother's anus without lube until it bleeds as punishment for making you feel like you're a burden to her
Won't let you, she's one of the only women that I don't hate. The others being my grand mothers.

Meh I didn’t ask to be born so I can’t feel guilt for being a burden/NEETcel. I don’t like the position I’m in or living with them but it’s whatever
Same, these niggas decided to bring me here and thought it was a good idea, let them see how good this idea now :feelscomfy:

I realy love them, they are very nice but being a failure is all i can give them back. I can ignore other people from outside but the ones paying for my food, my rent is impossible.
I HATE MY PARENTS I WISH THEM BOTH DEAD IN THE MOST HORRIBLE WAY FOR CONDEMNING ME TO A LIFE OF SUFFERING AND INCELDOM :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't understand this kind of thinking, how can you feel like a burden to your parents if they're the ones who chose to put you into this world? If anything you should feel entitled because everything that you ever had to go through in life is in some way their fault (some of them are directly their fault), therefore if they chose to give birth to you it should be their duty to make your life as better as possible, including not lying and giving bluepill advice to you, it is your payback for them putting you into this hellhole of an existence.

Remember, you will never grow up, become an adult, a man, and fully swallow the blackpill (which is about how the world works not just foids and mating dynamics) until you realize this, stop having this undeserved respect for your parents and be able to talk to them on the same level. If anyone owes anything its them to you, not the other way around.

The
I don't understand this kind of thinking, how can you feel like a burden to your parents if they're the ones who chose to put you into this world? If anything you should feel entitled because everything that you ever had to go through in life is in some way their fault (some of them are directly their fault), therefore if they chose to give birth to you it should be their duty to make your life as better as possible, including not lying and giving bluepill advice to you, it is your payback for them putting you into this hellhole of an existence.

Remember, you will never grow up, become an adult, a man, and fully swallow the blackpill (which is about how the world works not just foids and mating dynamics) until you realize this, stop having this undeserved respect for your parents and be able to talk to them on the same level. If anyone owes anything its them to you, not the other way around.
They tried to make my life as good as possible and I respect that. Blaming others for my failures is a cope and i try to avoid it. I will be able to talk to them on the same level when I'll get a job and my own place. Right now I'm like a big baby.

I don't care. They accepted the costs and risk when they chose to have me. They should have known that there was a chance I would be an incel failure. Not everybody is privileged enough to enjoy the good life and teen love

I don't care. They accepted the costs and risk when they chose to have me. They should have known that there was a chance I would be an incel failure. Not everybody is privileged enough to enjoy the good life and teen love
Being the only sibling that sucks is suicide fuel tho :fuk:
People getting kids don't know incels exist also

Their fault for giving birth to you. You didn't ask to be here

Hahahahha, I'm the complete opposite. My parents don't have any savings whatsoever, no retirement plan, no properties and assets under their name, no funeral plan, and insurance whatsoever. They survive because of our financial support, and still they have the audacity to say that their children are useless because we cannot give them the life they think they deserved. When they die, I expect no inheritance whatsoever and on the top of that, we have to shell out tons of money just to cover the funeral expense.

It's over for me, it never begun. The only thing I inherited from them are bad genetics and autism.

Last edited:
Hahahahha, I'm the opposite. My parents don't have any savings whatsoever, no retirement plan, no properties and assets under their name, no funeral plan, and insurance whatsoever. They survive because of our financial support, and still they have the audacity to say that their children are useless because we cannot give them the life they think they deserved. When they die, I expect no inheritance whatsoever and on the top of that, we have to shell out tons of money just to cover the funeral expense.

It's over for me, it never begun. The only thing I inherited from them are bad genetics and autism.
Yeah that's why I like my parents, I'm lucky for not being in your situation. Good luck man.

The

They tried to make my life as good as possible and I respect that. Blaming others for my failures is a cope and i try to avoid it. I will be able to talk to them on the same level when I'll get a job and my own place. Right now I'm like a big baby.
the nicest things your parents did for you cannot ever make up for putting you into this world without your consent AND with shit genetics

this

i have never felt guilt in my entire life and i very rarely feel empathetic if ever, so i do not feel like a burden at all. maybe my mom should have taken my dad and grandma's advice and aborted me. such a shame i was rudely awaken from my billions of years of peaceful slumber but now im here and that isnt anyones fault but my parents

This is why i can never neetcel for too long