Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate hearing foids.

brutalized

brutalized

Kill all chefs — I am the only one
Title. I hate hearing them giggle, talk, whine, cry, I hate how high pitched their voices are and how whiny they get. I especially hate it when they start arguing, they’ll raise their voice so much to try and resemble a child to garner pity and affection to manipulate you, and you can’t even calm one down when they start.

Foids are mindless animals who do not know anything more than to fuck Chad and get abused. I wish we brought back the idea of them being seen, not heard.

nobody cares what you hate

Title. I hate hearing them giggle, talk, whine, cry, I hate how high pitched their voices are and how whiny they get. I especially hate it when they start arguing, they’ll raise their voice so much to try and resemble a child to garner pity and affection to manipulate you, and you can’t even calm one down when they start.

Foids are mindless animals who do not know anything more than to fuck Chad and get abused. I wish we brought back the idea of them being seen, not heard.
Toilets crying enrages me. You just know those bitches are trying to manipulate normgroids with their crocodile tears.

Very insufferable

Me too. Their voices are so annoying.

Insufferable beings

Shut them up (in Minecraft).

Stuff a foids dirty bra into her mouth and she'll shush.

based

most foids nowadays aren't even pretty, no way those hos should be running their mouths. if they failed at what they're supposed to do (look good), they should shut the fuck up

I hate how they can get away with anything : ignorance, bullying, pettiness, loudness, vulgarity. They can say and do what they want and nobody can reprimand them. They are like children who never had to grow up because everyone is supposed to tolerate them and cater to their needs.