Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory i hate albanians

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
one day a group of sub-saharan africans migrated north through to europe. on the way there they mixed with gypsies and jews and together they formed the modern analbanian population that sits in modern-day Albania. that is the story of the genesis of Albania.
Albanians are literally the dumbest people in europe and are even stupider than turks. i have never met a semi-intelligent analbanian. i remember some albanians in primary school and they were the blackest retard gorilla niggers i have ever seen and they are probably full-time crims now (the only job analbanians are competent at).
Albanians aren't even slavs and should leave the Balkans and go back to Africa where they belong, with all their other low iq criminals.

low iq subhumans:

1556627762 ww36n7inijfkjanpqvaxvuvtqa

can you imagine creating such an insufferable shithole that you have to flee your god-forsaken land to somewhere where a civilised society exists? that's something you would expect from some war-torn middle eastern shithole

the only solution to albanianigger mudslimes is to crush them like the roaches they are. defecate in an albanians food, kill albanians, throw albanian babies into a trash can, etc.

failed bread

thoughts @Ricordanza

some albanians in primary school and they were the blackest retard gorilla niggers i have ever seen and they are probably full-time crims now

Don't worry...the logs will be posted anyway.

Shhh...

Fellow monkeydonians we must let in albanian refugees or we will not survive

Quite subhuman they are

Are you a serb, aren't you?

Fellow monkeydonians we must let in albanian refugees or we will not survive
me when i see a boat full of albanian ''future doctors and engineers''

9UXT.gif

I only hated them because they constantly cry about muh slavs, every Albanian online is a low iq nationalist retard.

I prefer Turks to Albanians.

NevER began for @Puppeter

Kill albanians. Behead albanians...

Albanians are kinda cool

95% of Albanian guys look like utter shit and the other 5% got girls giga sinping over them. Other than that i agree they are annoying/trashy.