Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate age cuckism

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
It's fucking annoying, I hope the creator of Puritanism is suffering forever, created one of humanity's most retarded shits

true the whores fuck chads at 12 years old, and then the soys say "at 16 she is just a child" fuck you

true the whores fuck chads at 12 years old, and then the soys say "at 16 she is just a child" fuck you
It pisses me off because it's just stupid, it's a delayed level of disillusionment

>tfw no jb gf

But even if it was legal how do you propose to go about this situation?

The age of consent is good already 14-16 and doesnt help us at all. Its the most natural thing for men to be attracted to young and fertile girls same as it is normal for girls to be attracted to tall and strong guys, just one is shamed while the other is encouraged.

The age of consent is good already 14-16 and doesnt help us at all. Its the most natural thing for men to be attracted to young and fertile girls same as it is normal for girls to be attracted to tall and strong guys, just one is shamed while the other is encouraged.
Yeah I don't like how they treat underage women like saints, they're all giga whores

for an incel it doesnt matter if the age of consent is 12 or 50

I wish I had an older '90s-born teen gf when I was 12. But they said that I was too young. :incel: