Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had to adopt sociopathic/anti-social personality traits to cope with the loneliness and being ostracized.

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
I was always super isolated and the only thing I could turn to was the internet since a young age. From there, I was constantly being bombarded with negativity from the news, toxicity, virtue signaling, and a lot of larping.

Normies come online to vent and talk about what they experience in real life. They are having fun. I went online to experience reality. There was nothing else for me to do unless I wanted to be bored 24/7 and be disrespected by my parents.

I ended up developing a really (self-admittedly) edgy view on reality and people that the blackpill only managed to solidify. It doesn’t help that everyday I see it happening in real time online and now, in real life, since I’m a college student and all. I’m basically paranoid at all times and have a super hard time trusting people irl. I’d rather be alone 95% of the time unless I need human interaction to stave away some of the boredom that comes with being lonely.

I don’t even trust my parents 100% anymore. I never did trust them 100% but the blackpill really helped me “see”. It helped me become more self-aware of my actions and feelings, and more aware of my surroundings and experiences. I’m seeing my mom lose interest in my dad since he’s lost a bit of his “Chad” attributes from a young age. And my dad engaging in normie simp behavior over women.

Same. I act stoic as fuck around people irl now as a result. People have asked if I was a contract killer before

I actually prefer to be alone rather than with the wrong people.
look at the bright side: we're not in prison, we can make ourselves unlimited cups of coffee, we can eat some chocolate, watch youtube, play vidya, read books, listen to music, relax, etc, etc.
we don't need to interact with people as long as we have a big, comfy home and a car to run errands from time to time.

I actually prefer to be alone rather than with the wrong people.
look at the bright side: we're not in prison, we can make ourselves unlimited cups of coffee, we can eat some chocolate, watch youtube, play vidya, read books, listen to music, relax, etc, etc.
we don't need to interact with people
Based.