Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had to actually go to this event today I was forced too. It was from college

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
Everyond ignored me I was on my phone alone in the corner the whole time. Multiple girls gave me like the “ick look” when they like scrunckle their eyebrows and open mouth and even a girl said “eugh” I saw multiple girls dress so reavealing like push up bras and baggy shorts with their bra showing. I want to destroy and rape them all. I’m a sub5 ultra autist with FAS it’s so fucking over and it never began

the suggestions have been suggested in

This is suggestions, not ID or the lounge

Can any Mods remove this?

Based ngl. Just post wherever the fuck you want.

Ezgif 3 99d5397e54

Suifuel experience

I saw multiple girls dress so reavealing like push up bras and baggy shorts with their bra showing. I want to destroy and rape them all.
got any pics, instagrams? I want to see

” I saw multiple girls dress so reavealing like push up bras and baggy shorts with their bra showing
Well, as a matter of fact, sometimes I walk near bars and nightclubs on weekends. The feeling is horrible, but by doing this I remember that other guys (chads and chadlites) are having Fun while I am rotting. If I stop doing This for some weeks I start to respect people and help strangers, so these walks make me lose my empathy for some days.

Everyond ignored me I was on my phone alone in the corner the whole time. Multiple girls gave me like the “ick look” when they like scrunckle their eyebrows and open mouth and even a girl said “eugh” I saw multiple girls dress so reavealing like push up bras and baggy shorts with their bra showing. I want to destroy and rape them all. I’m a sub5 ultra autist with FAS it’s so fucking over and it never began
Just another day in the sub5 experience, I remember yersterday a landwhale who openly said , she was not defending me as her Friend grouo thought so, she was LAUGHING AT ME, MAKING FUN OF ME FOR BEING A TURBO AUTISR

Just another day in the sub5 experience, I remember yersterday a landwhale who openly said , she was not defending me as her Friend grouo thought so, she was LAUGHING AT ME, MAKING FUN OF ME FOR BEING A TURBO AUTISR
Fucking bitch

and in spicland, summer is almost yearlong. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
women are the same everywhere except for places by law they literally cant be whores. like afghan. maybe i should join the taliban or isis to have 4 wives and 10 sex slaves

women are the same everywhere except for places by law they literally cant be whores. like afghan. maybe i should join the taliban or isis to have 4 wives and 10 sex slaves
(In Fursan Al Aqsa ofc).

It is really brutal to go to massive parties or social events without company, loners just get left behind or worse; made fun of. I know what it's like, ever since then I decided to never go to such things without at least one friend to accompany me, and even then I must make sure that they never leave me alone unless I manage to establish a convo with some normie there.

But long gone are the days where I could still go to parties, literally nobody fucking knows me in college unlike in school where I could at least sneak in with some help.

Colleague is a Full Course Meal for Beckys > and or Chads " of course

The Rest only get Leftovers / Scraps :feelsclown:

Honestly, in every party once I don't have someone I know to talk to, I just leave.

Recently, we had a company party where everyone was sorted into groups. My group was basically old men, a few foids, and me. The foids obviously dipped at the first opportunity, no surprise really.

One other time, there was another company party, and a DJ stated playing at the end of it. Everyone went to dance, and I just upped and left without telling anyone. The next day I was told my coworkers were looking for me :feelskek: . Honestly, this was one of the better decisions in my life.

What I've learned that usually staying somewhere that makes you miserable is way worse than just leaving, whether it would be a gathering or a job.
Normies might gaslight you about missed opportunities, but you can tell by the end of the first hour how is it going to go for the rest of the evening.
If I listened to normie advice, I would still be stuck at my first dead end job, working for pennies.

It is really brutal to go to massive parties or social events without company, loners just get left behind or worse; made fun of. I know what it's like, ever since then I decided to never go to such things without at least one friend to accompany me, and even then I must make sure that they never leave me alone unless I manage to establish a convo with some normie there.

But long gone are the days where I could still go to parties, literally nobody fucking knows me in college unlike in school where I could at least sneak in with some help.
I’d never even go to anything like this. I’ve never been invited anyway nobody wants me there

Honestly, in every party once I don't have someone I know to talk to, I just leave.

Recently, we had a company party where everyone was sorted into groups. My group was basically old men, a few foids, and me. The foids obviously dipped at the first opportunity, no surprise really.

One other time, there was another company party, and a DJ stated playing at the end of it. Everyone went to dance, and I just upped and left without telling anyone. The next day I was told my coworkers were looking for me :feelskek: . Honestly, this was one of the better decisions in my life.

What I've learned that usually staying somewhere that makes you miserable is way worse than just leaving, whether it would be a gathering or a job.
Normies might gaslight you about missed opportunities, but you can tell by the end of the first hour how is it going to go for the rest of the evening.
If I listened to normie advice, I would still be stuck at my first dead end job, working for pennies.
Yeah tbh I should have just left.

Well, as a matter of fact, sometimes I walk near bars and nightclubs on weekends. The feeling is horrible, but by doing this I remember that other guys (chads and chadlites) are having Fun while I am rotting. If I stop doing This for some weeks I start to respect people and help strangers, so these walks make me lose my empathy for some days.
Can’t imagine it. I’d have the urge to just flatten them with a car if I ever drove past

is really brutal to go to massive parties or social events without company
You'll find more peace and solace alone than in a ring of posers.

It's commendable when one learns to rely on his intuition and instinct by revolting against social conditioning.

Could you elaborate on this in another post?