Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I had sex with an incel"

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/137o92q/i_has_sex_with_an_incel/

Jfl, whores in this thread naming their former boyfriends who were just inexperienced normie virgins as incels ,its 2023 and these whores have literally no idea what the term incel means. Just because your normie boyfriend didn't knew how to have sex and was rough doesn't fucking makes him an incel in fact that proves that he was never an incel to began with.

" I had sex with an INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE "

i don't believe anything they say

@Zer0/∞ “but mentalcels are the only real incels”

whores these days will think that every male that isn't in the top 1%, doesn't know how to do everything in life, doesn't have 3 trillion body count is definitely an incel, the world lost it fucking meaning

I'm virgin, but at least I'm not an incel.
I'm dead, but at least I'm not 6 ft under.

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Last edited:
whores these days will think that every male that isn't in the top 1%, doesn't know how to do everything in life, doesn't have 3 trillion body count is definitely an incel, the world lost it fucking meaning
The term "Incel" has just became the new buzzword: If you just look at the stuff IT shares, half of them don't even count as Incel.

TLDR:

An obese woman, lost some weight, and flew somewhere and booked a hotel to sleep with a Chad who was larping as an incel.

A woman isn't going to fly somewhere and book a hotel to sleep with an actual incel.

I've seen this IRL. Women are dumb as hell in the presence of chad.

I had a Chad friend who would cry about not finding the right girl, when literally girls would throw themselves at him all day long, every single day. The last time I saw him (before he moved) we were hanging out by the apartment pool and two girls were physically ontop of him, while he was crying about not being able to get girls, and they were trying to pull him back to one of their apartments for a threesom. At least one of them was already fucking him on a regular basis, but she was one of many girls and she was engaged to an army guy that was deployed.

They sounded actually sympathetic to his plight of not getting girls, and were very encouraging about him finding the right girl one day. Mean while, I who am an actual incel and have known these girls for longer am mosty being ignored off to the side. So he reject both of these girls, because one wasn't hot enough I guess and they go home and another even hotter girl comes out of nowhere and sits next to him and snuggles up. One of the most attractive women I've ever seen.

These GigaChads, who larp as Incels are the "Incels" that girls think exist, that they sleep with. They don't even register the existence of actual incels, no matter how much more time we spend in the gym or whatever else.

" I had sex with an incel"= I had sex with a psychopathic chadlite

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

these people are stupid

He's not an incel anymore, which means he never was one to begin with.

Even incels have sex nowadays, what are we doing boyos

He doesn’t have any crazy incel beliefs
1. Jfl imagine still believing it’s personality when you look at the statistics
2. How does she know he didn’t just lie to her?
3. Also based “mentalcel” for marking his territory :feelskek:

As far as normies are concerned, sub 8= inkler

How does she know that he is really an incel?

Funny GIF

He was a autistic high tier normie or autistic chadlite

Just because your normie boyfriend didn't knew how to have sex and was rough doesn't fucking makes him an incel in fact that proves that he was never an incel to began with.
To be honest, I don't see the problem. If someone being incel or not can only really be established a posteriori, then the state of being incel should be seen as a prognosis that can turn out to be wrong. Reversing the verdict after the fact (in general) seems kind of disingenuous in that case. Besides, the exact meaning we ascribe to the word "incel" is kind of ambiguous. As far as can be deduced from the Reddit post, the guy was involuntarily celibate in some sense before he met her. Even if the guy was never really incel, it seems like an honest mistake.

It was the worst experience I've had sexually.
What did she expect? He had never sex before.

I am also sure the foid is very unattractive, probably a fat landwhale that has passed her prime and get chad anymore.
This is just pure disgusting, I feel bad for the brocel who fucked her.

dunno sorry, just got the video from a gore site, so dunno bout context
Shit, tinEye and reverse image tools do not return anything, You did not do this and take the picture yourself, did you? :feelsaww:

saw a whore call henry cavil an incel :feelskek: wanted to stomp her fucking teeth in. incel = anyone who disagrees with them

sounds like a fanfic

OP of that reddit post is a dumbfuck